Sweet punishment

Great! I somehow managed to not fall asleep. Well if I didn't drink that energy drink I bought earlier I think I wouldn't have lasted very long. Now I only have to get through two more classes and it will be over.

It was lunchtime and his two guardians came to him with their lunches as always.

"Shall we go, Tenth?"

"Hai!"

Tsuna stood up but then he remembered what once happened during their lunch.

They were outside of the school, sitting on the bench and eating ben-tos when Tsuna wanted to try Yamamoto's sushi but Yamamoto dropped it on his hand by mistake. Gokudera immediately cleaned him and sweared pretty hard at rain guardian afterwards.

What if something like this happens?

"Actually I just remembered yesterday professor told me to come to him during lunchtime." he said rubbing his head.

"Seriously?! That despicable son of a bitch!"

"Ma, ma, Gokudera. Should we go with you, Tsuna?" asked Yamamoto calmly.

"That's not necessary. Just go and eat your lunch. I'll come later."

"Then see you later!"

"Don't let him do whatever he wants, Tenth! Teach him a lesson!" shouted storm guardian.

Tsuna burst into laughter. What would I do without them?

He then left and thought about what should he do now. I have to hide somewhere and kill time there...roof? But what if Hibari-san will be there?

Just thinking about cloud guardian made brunette's heartbeat went crazy.

Calm down! God...what's with me these days? he wondered with slight blush on his face.

Well, Hibari-san probably won't be on the roof because it's a lunchtime and even he has to eat, right? Yosh! Let's go!

Tsuna climbed the stairs and slowly opened door to the roof. He took a look carefully and when he was reassured that no one was there, he entered and closed the door. Gentle breeze blew into his face and ruffled his hair. He took a deep breath and exhaled. The atmosphere here was so soothing. The noise from students was heard but from so afar that it was actually very relaxing.

Brunette looked around for something to sit on but unfortunately there wasn't anything. He sat down next to the door and gazed up to the sky.

I wanna take a nap here...sudden memory from last night appeared before his eyes.

I can't!

He quickly jumped up and started running in circles. This should make me awake!

But after a few minutes Tsuna felt exhausted.

Fuck! What should I do? Something not too physically hard but at the same time something that makes me stay awake...Ah! I know! Brunette squatted down, put his whole weight on his hands and quickly jumped up only standing on his two hands.

Doing handstands should keep me awake! he thought victoriously and started carefully walking. He laughed. "I would have never expected this to be so much fun!" he said enjoying himself.

"And I would have never thought you could be this good at something." familiar cold voice was heard.

Tsuna looked between his hands and and screamed in surprise. "Hibari-san?!" In that moment he lost his balance and fell on the back.

"Ouch!" Tsuna looked at Hibari who was standing at the door. He took a few steps to brunette and glared down at him. Tsuna was still lying on the roof where he fell. His whole body was numb so he couldn't do anything. Vongola boss gulped.