Hurt

"Tenth!" "Tsuna!" both of his guardians ran towards him when they saw him sitting by his desk. Tsuna sighed. There they go...

"Ohayo, minna. Don't worry too much about me. I just had rough night that's all." he said with usual smile.

"We know, Tenth! Reborn-san told us."

"Heeee? What did he tell you?!"

"He told us that you had problems with sleep these past few days. He said that you didn't want to worry us because you thought it's nothing." Yamamoto said with understanding eyes.

Tsuna stared at them and then exhaled in relief. It looked like Reborn didn't tell his friends whole truth and that's alright. Its better like this. If they knew they would be sad for him to have such problems and disappointed that he didn't tell them...

"Anyway Tenth, if there's anything I can help you with just tell me!" said Gokudera with doggy eyes.

"Gokudera's right. Don't hesitate to ask for anything." smiled Yamamoto cheerfully.

Brunette felt a lot better immediately. Even though they didn't know everything, just the feeling of having them by his side like this was very reassuring. His face was freed of a big tense and he was finally able to smile a little like he did before.

"Thank you, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto!"

The bell rang loudly and Tsuna's face was once again full of tiredness and stress. He couldn't pay any attention to classes. Brunette was encouraged by his friends this morning but unfortunately it didn't last very long. It wasn't because of classes and him being tired but because the next class they have is P.E.

Tsuna wasn't sure if it's good idea to attend P.E. so thinking about what should he do, he started biting his nails nervously.

"Tsuna! Let's go...Tsuna? Are you alright?"

"Ah...Yamamoto...I don't know if it's good idea for me to attend P.E. ...should i make some excuse? ..."

"Don't worry, Tenth! We will be there with you!"

"That's right! You're not alone."

Seeing both of them encouraging him like that Tsuna sighed and followed them so they could change.

It will be alright. It will be alright. It will be alright, he repeated in his mind as some calming mantra.

After he changed with other classmates and went out to the field, the teacher checked the attendance and ordered them to run 5 laps around the sport ground. Tsuna never had good stamina but after the hard training with Reborn this was usually pretty easy for him, but today after only 3 laps he felt totally exhausted. He noticed that slowly he became the last one.

I can't do it...

"Cmon Tenth! You can do it!" "Run, Tsuna!"

Brunette lifted his head and saw his two friends slowing down so they could run with him. He didn't want to drag them down with him, but he wasn't able to say anything due to his constant gasping. Finally he finished the last lap somehow. He stopped near his classmates with Yamamoto and Gokudera by his side and tried to breath regularly again.

"That was unusually bad performance, Sawada." said teacher looking at him with disappointment.

"How dare you to mock Tenth like tha-" Gokudera snapped but was quickly silenced by brunette. Teacher looked at them suspiciously.

"What did you say?" he asked with strict look in his eyes.

"Nothing!" responded Tsuna instead of him.

"Oh, really?"

"Haii-yaaawn..." brunette couldn't stop and yawned right before teacher. He paled when he saw his expression. Fuck...I screwed up...

"Is it that boring for you, Sawada?"

"N-no! Of c-course not! It was just-"

"Run one more lap! That should wake you up!" sensei interrupted him. Tsuna looked at him with despair. He was too tired to run more...I'll definitely die after this...

He started running and almost immediately felt he can't take another step. His chest was on fire, mind completely blank, legs hurting, eyes barely open. Inside of his mouth was dry from breathing heavily

Just run... Don't stop... You're almost there...

At last he fell in front of the P.E. teacher with mouth wide open. He saw sensei nod contently and his guardians offering him their hands to help him get up. Brunette almost took them but remembered the dream and what happened yesterday instantly. He drew back his hand and got up on his own. Gokudera and Yamamoto looked at with surprise and worry. Tsuna just smiled at them to calm them.

After that they started stretching and later on teacher decided they will be playing one game of soccer. Tsuna was quite happy about it. All I need to do is pretending I'm doing something. It's not like anyone will pass the ball to me, he thought with relief.

When they were divided to two teams, Yamamoto got separated from them and ended up like goalkeeper. Gokudera was striker and Tsuna was defender. Game started and as brunette expected he didn't have to do anything because Gokudera successfully kept the ball on the enemy's territory.

How many minutes to end of the class? ...he wondered and overlooked important thing. During his slacking in front of goal, Yamamoto got the ball and prepared to throw it. One of his teammates knew he would snap if he yelled "baseball" and so he did.

"Yamamoto! Baseball!"

In that moment rain guardian got serious. He frowned with concentration and prepared more carefully completely forgetting about everything around him.

"HOOOOOMERUUUUUN! he shouted and threw the ball onwards to goal. Ball was flying at the speed of light and no one dared to stop it...

...except oblivious brunette wondering in front of goal...

"Tenth!" "Tsuna!" "Sawada!"

He heard lot of voices calling him. Soon everyone was around him - Yamamoto apologizing, Godudera calling for him and at the same time yelling at Yamamoto, sensei looking at his wound and his classmates watching and mocking him. Brunette was confused - what happened? ...I got hit? ...By what? ...

By the ball Yamamoto threw? ... I didn't notice at all...

"Sawada! Do hear me?" teacher yelled. Tsuna blinked and glanced at him.

"...h-hai..."

"Great. Now can you stand? I'll take you to infirmary."

"...hai..." Brunette stood up with help from sensei and his head started to spin. Ouch! This hurts...

He touched his head and noticed it was somewhat wet. Blood?

"I can take him to infirmary myself!" shouted Gokudera, offering Tsuna hand. "Now come, tenth." he said and wanted to grab his hand. Brunette immediately got a hold of himself.

"Don't touch me!" he screamed and flinched with terrified expression.

Gokudera stared at him with face of hurt puppy and looked down. Everyone stood there, surprised because this was for the first time his classmates heard him yell. Yamamoto was surprised because of something different - he has never seen his friend so scared before.

"I'll go alone. I don't want to disturb the class..." Tsuna decided and avoid to look at Gokudera. It pained him too to see his friend so crushed, especially when storm guardian didn't mean any harm...

"Hmm...if you think you can get there on your own, then go. Be careful on your way." said sensei.

"...hai." Brunette turned and left.