Chapter one

You couldn't take anymore. You were different. So fucking what? That stupid bitch just had to push you, had she not? Of course...

You were just new at school after the biggest shit that could happen to your family, and now some bitch just had to discover your secret.

You were gifted... or maybe cursed. However you would like to see it. You were able to heal up almost instantly when you got scratches and other wounds.

Earlier you got a nasty paper cut on your finger in school but because of your ability, the cut healed up instantly. Unfortunately, one of the most popular girls had witnessed that incident and spread the word in the whole school.

"OMG guys! She got a cut and it healed immediately! You should have seen that!' the girl shrieked out.

"I wanna see that!"

Suddenly all students surrounded you to have a good look.

"She wiped the blood off. Let's go to the CR!"

You were dragged into the girls bathroom and became an object to be experimented with.

Two guys were holding you as the girl examined you carefully.

"Mac, give me your pocket knife" She demanded.

The boy handed her a pocket knife and she walked up to you. She held out the pocket knife at you.

"Stop it, Marie!" You pleaded, your (e/c) eyes started to fill up tears.

"Shut up." She replied and slid the knife on your arm. You cried out in pain. As fast as you felt the pain, the wound closed up itself.

"Holy shit"

"Did you just see that?"

"That's fucking creepy"

"That girl is a monster"

"You hear that, (n)?" Marie taunted you. "You're a monster."

She laughed and cut you at several more places. You were already crying. Just because the wounds closed up in an instant didn't mean you couldn't feel the pain. Even after the wounds would close up you could still feel the pain.

"Do you think she can get bruises too?"

"Only one way to find out."

Other students started kicking you too. You shouted for help but your screams couldn't defeat the volume of their laughter.

"Do you think she's immortal?"

"We'll see." A sinister smile twisted on Marie's face. She picked up into a stance and paced at you, targeting your stomach.

"Noooo!"

Before you knew it, you kicked her in the ribs. Hard. Marie screamed in pain and fell to the floor. Everyone went silent.

"We should get a teacher."

And soon enough the teacher arrived, examining Marie. The students then blamed everything on you. How you kicked her. But no one told him how you were tortured by her. As everyone left the teacher approached you.

"(n), why did you do that to her?"

"She.. she tortured me..." You sobbed.

"Huh? But you seem fine. You should really tell me the truth or I'm going to talk to your parents."

Of course. You looked fine. Not a single scratch. But on the inside everything hurt. Physically and emotionally.

You decided to forget today's events and crumbled on your couch to cry.

"Mom..." you sobbed.

Last week was more painful than any other time in your life. You were happy before that. Now all you wanted was to die.

Your mother had found out that your father was cheating on her and had impregnated another woman. For that reason he filed a divorce. Your mother, who was so much in love with your father, couldn't bear the truth and hanged herself. Since then you were all alone.

"Fuck you, dad..."

Angry tears poured out. What an asshole! How could he do that to mom!

You lived alone in a small apartment. Your father regularly send you allowance but you couldn't live with him because his new pregnant bitch doesn't want you around. But that was fine. You didn't want to live with those fuckers anyways.

Thinking of what to do you switched on the TV. Scanning through the channels you saw a news report about your hometown.

"Serial killer cases in (h/t). There has been a report of 4 victims. The prime suspect is the serial killer known as 'Jeff the killer' who has escaped (h/t) asylum several years ago. He is known to break in homes and murder his victims there. Please make sure to lock all your doors and windows."

They displayed a picture of a teenage boy with long black hair and bleach white skin. His cheeks were cut in a way that seemed to widen his grin. It looked like he made those cuts himself. His eyes were charcoal black and his eyelids were black as if they were burned. He looked somewhat crazy and scary.

Leaving the TV on you went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Although you did not feel like eating you opened your refrigerator. All of a sudden it went really quiet. Didn't you leave the TV on?

Then you heard a knocking on your window. Without questioning yourself you removed the curtain just to find no one outside the window. Nonsense, who could knock on your window if you were on a 6th floor of this building? You shook your head.

"Hello there, beautiful"

You turned around to see a skinny young man wearing a blood-stained white jacket.

Of course. He was no other than Jeff the Killer.