Chapter eighteen

3.6K 192 132

Several months have passed and a certain class decided to take a field trip to the woody mountains. Little did they know that their field trip would end before it would even start.

Cheerful students chatted in the bus, looking out of the window every once in a while, seeing the thick dark forest that surrounded them. Of course they bore no fear against it, the bus they were in made them feel completely safe, or perhaps they were just simply not mindful about it.

"This is gonna be so much fun! I wish Marie was still with us though..." A boy named Mac said.

"I know, right?"

True, two girls were missing from this class. One of them had died, while the other one was forgotten about.

The atmosphere in the bus was slightly more enthusiastic than it would usually be in the classroom, but there was not so much of a difference. The teacher scratched his forehead, rather exhausted of handling so many students. He just hoped the trip would turn out worthwhile.

The road was explicably empty today, which would result the class to reach its destination earlier than expected.

All of a sudden two hooded figures appeared from the distance, standing on the middle of the road. Not wanting to overrun those two, the bus driver had no choice but to step on the break and halt the bus.

The two figures came closer to enter the bus. Who were they? Would they hijack the bus?

"Who are they?" The teacher questioned himself quietly.

As soon as the figures had entered the bus, they drew something shiny out of their pockets. One of them struck down the bus driver and locked the doors, while the other one stabbed the teacher in the throat. The students started panicking, trying to escape through the back door which was locked, much to their misfortune.

The hooded figure that had killed their teacher removed her hood and revealed herself to be the girl that had been forgotten about. She used to be melancholic with sad eyes but now she wore a horrible sadistic smirk on her face.

The other figure removed his hood as well, revealing to be a male. And that's when the students realized that it was the notorious serial murderer Jeff the Killer.

Terrified of seeing their former classmate they bullied teamed up with a famous serial killer, the students started screaming and crying in fear. The killer team slowly approached the crying students who were desperately trying to break through the locked door.

"Go to sleep." They said in unison.

Swinging their knifes at the students, blood spattered on the windows of the bus, and teenagers fell to the ground one by one until all of them had been silenced.

The two exited the bus and lingered for a moment to admire their bloody handiwork.

"That was fun" The male cheered.

"Yup. And I think the bus looks a lot better this." He female remarked.

"I'm sure he pretty enjoyed this too, whaddaya think?" He male slightly bend down and stroked the female's small baby bump that was beginning to form visibly.

She giggled and stroked through his hair.

"He's gonna be pretty strong when he grow up, don't you think?" He asked, his eyes still fixed on the baby bump.

"Yeah, and someday he's even going surpass you, Jeff." The female laughed.

"Man, I can't wait to teach him how to stab people!"

"Stabbing people isn't that hard, Jeff."

Jeff stood up to give the pregnant girl a kiss.

"I love you, (n)"

"I love you too, Jeff."

Arm in arm, the murderous couple walked cheerfully into the dark forest.