Chapter seven

You didn't even hear him enter the shower. What kind of sorcery was this?

You felt a cold shiver run down your spine as his long tongue glid on your neck.

"I said turn around."

"B-but... I'm not wearing anything!" You stammered.

"Exactly." He snickered.

What the fuck? Was he serious? But your question was already answered as he pressed his hard member against your lower back. You felt your face heaten up. He then used his unoccupied hand to cup one of your breasts.

"W-wait-"

You were about to push away his hand when you felt his blade pressing a bit harder against your throat. Knowing what this means, you let your hand fall to the side. Talking this out would definitely not work with him.

"Did you like my gift?" He asked.

He was surely talking about Marie. You weren't sure if you had liked what you had seen but fact was it did not make you sad.

"Oh err, yeah... thanks I guess..." You stuttered.

"I'm glad you did. Now show me something nice in return" He chuckled.

You didn't dare to move. You were way to embarrassed to do that. He tightened the hold of his knife.

"Turn around or I'll put you to sleep."

There was no way out. Nothing you could do. He would get his way, regardless how you would resist. You remembered your life as a virgin as in a matter of minutes it would be gone for all eternity. You slowly turned around. Embarrassed, you covered your private parts. You were always shy around boys and being naked did definitely not help.

"Don't cover that." He demanded.

You slowly moved your arms to the side, unable to meet his eyes. He examined you with that a wide grin.

"Why so shy? You have a nice body." He noted, his hands all over it.

"...thanks..." Your voice was barely above a whisper. Your face felt so hot, you were pretty sure a tomato would have looked pale next to you. He placed his knife on your shower shelf.

His body was just as white as his face and he was well toned. Not too thin and not too packed. However, your eyes refused to look down any further.

Not caring about your deep red face, he pulled you to him and kissed you on the lips, like he already had done before so many times. But a lot rougher than before. He sucked on your tongue as if his life had depended on it. You were a little overwhelmed by this feeling as you could start feeling excited as well.

His lips parted from yours and planted themselves on your neck.

"W-Wait! We can't do this!" You whimpered.

"What? Why not?" He looked a bit disappointed.

"I mean- W-we've only known each other for three days!"

"So? What's a better way to get to know each other than to fuck?"

Hell no. He was really serious about this. You bit your lip.

"B-b-ut I'm still.."

"Fresh meat? Don't worry, I'll cook you well and ready. I'll put you to sleep with my other knife."

Your hopes of staying virgin a little while longer were crushed by his perverted words. You turned your face away as the warm water only made it hotter. Before you could make anymore protest his tongue had already made its way to your breasts.