Chapter 3

Good bye Oregon, hello Scotland.

We arrived at Scotland about an hour ago and it was such a long flight!! About 9 hours!! Anyway we got to a cool house in nutual land but we are pretty close to the Dark Shadow pack, but that's fine, they mess us we mess with them and we will most likely win. Who cares if their the second strongest pack.

We're the strongest rogues, we even got a trophy to prove it!!! Which I find kinda weird cause I mean three rogues got an award, you don't read that a lot.

I'v noticed at the Dark Shadow pack that they keep most of their patrol at the front of the pack house and main buildings, but they are no one at the west side. Interesting, looks like that's how we're gonna get in.

We walked up to our new house that has two floors instead of one like our last home. It has an oldish kind of style to it a little medieval. It even has those weird styled front doors.

"Oh"

"My"

"Godzilla"

Me and Tracy turned to Billy with strange looks when he said 'Godzilla'

"What? Am I meant to say just 'god'? That's boring. Godzilla is way better"

"Sometimes I don't understand you" Tracy said still giving him a weird look

"Don't hate me cause I'm fabulous" Billy said flipping his imaginary long hair

I sometimes worry about that boy. But oh well it's him

"Hey guys look at this!!" I shouted

"What did you find Kor?" Tracy asked

"It's like a cell basement thing, it's really cool and it has weapons!!!" I squealed happily

"oh!!! Weapons!!!! Let me look!!!" Billy said

We walked down to the basement to find that it was filled with different types of weapons.

"I call the bow n' arrow!! And the sais'!!!! And this freaking gorgeous MK 16!!!" I said

"what?! No!!! I wanted the MK 16!!!!" Tracy said

"Well to bad, first come first serve" I said sticking my tongue out, and Tracy done the exact same.

"Godzilla, you two are both so childish" Billy said

"Says the one that says Godzilla instead of god" I said

"I'm with Kora on this" Tray said (AN: tray is Tracy if ya didn't know)

"Really?! You go with the witch and not the hot and amazing me?!" Bill said

"Hey!! Hurtful!!!!!" I said placing my hand over my heart in mock pain

"I didn't mean it Kor!!" Bill said

I started fake crying "too late the pain already got to me" Bill ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug

"I'm really sorry Kor, do you want me to get you ice cream? Or chocolate? Or both?"

"Both would be nice" I said wiping a fake tear

"Ok, you girls stay hear I'm gonna go get ice cream and chocolate"

"How does he always fall for it" Tray asked after he left

"Dunno, but it's the best way for me to get food" I smiled evilly "come on, we gotta unpack"

.

.

.

.

.
After we finished unpacking and getting my chocolate and ice cream we headed to the Dark Shadow pack territory on the west side of course.

We decided that since we had nothing to do and we were bored that we'd check it out. And let me tell you this there is a heck load of muscular guys and Bill is fangirling and fanning himself and saying how 'hot' and 'smokin' the guys were.

"Hey look! It's Alpha Rod" Tray said

"Alpha Rod? Thought it was Alpha Hot" Bill said being his usual self around guys.

I turned around to have a look at this 'Alpha'. And once I seen him, oh hot damn... My wolf was howling with excitement. And then he turned around our way and I met his eyes. They were a gorgeous grey/silver colour.

'MATE!' Ash my wolf said

"Oh crap" I said

"What? What is it?" Tray asked

"I'll tell you when we get back home, let's go!"

And we ran. I. Can't. Believe. My mate. Is an...... Alpha. What the hell am I meant to do know?! He won't let me reject him! And I know that I'v seen it before. When an alpha meets his mate he won't let her or him reject him. Argh! I just gotta keep myself away from him as much as possible.

'No!!! Go to mate!!!!' Ash shouted at me

'But Ash!! Don't you remember our promise!!! To stay rogue from birth to death!!'

'I don't care!! Go to mate!!!'

'No! I'll just wait until I find my other mate!!'

Since I am half witch I get the choice of two mates but sometimes that doesn't happen and you just get the one. I'm hoping I get the choice of two mates. Please don't let my other mate be an alpha too.

.

.

.

"Kora what is going on?!" Tray shouted at me when we stepped foot in the house

"Ok so, um...... Alpharodmayormaynotbemymate" I said quickly

"What?"

"Ok, alpha rod may or may not be my mate" I said slower

"What?! No way!! You have to go with him!!!"

"No Tray!!!! I want to stay rogue from birth to death remember!!!!"

"So?! Go out to him and introduce yourself and say something like 'hey I'm Kora, your amazingly, awesome, beautiful mate'" Bill said

"Billy that is something you would say not me"

"Oh right. Yeah that's true"

"Koralina Marga Jack Spear!!! Go out and accept your mate!!!!" Tray shouted at me

"Did you just use my full name?" I asked

"Yes!! No go to him!!!"

"No! Because if I go to him then I'll just reject him!! Anyway I'll probably get a second mate. One stronger and more handsome"

"Are you kidding me?! Kor I swear I seen at least a 8 pack on the guy and he got a lot of muscle!! And I bet he never let any girl go near him so that he could give himself all to you!!! That's what most alphas do when they wait for their mate!!!!"

"Well I don't care!!!! I'm going to bed!!!"