Chapter 7

I woke up with a sore head. Great.

"Agh! Why does my head have to hurt in the morning?!" I said stretching

"Actually it's 11:47 so it's pretty much the afternoon" Rod said

"Whatever! I want food." I said plopping my arms on the bed

"Well go get some sleeping beauty"

"Shut it"

"Hey, when did you come in here I didn't even see you?" Tracy said

"How in the name of hell did I get here? I was just in mine and Rod's room like two seconds ago?"

"Kora?!" Rod called

"Kitchen!!" I called back

"How'd you get down here so fast? Are you really that hungry?"

"Yes, but I didn't expect me to be down in the kitchen in less than a minute"

"I wander how you got here so fast?"

"I don't know." Then I realised something "Wait. I got my powers yesterday"

"Yeah, so?"

"So, that's probably how I got here so fast! I used my powers without even knowing it!"

"That makes sense, and at least we know you can teleport now"

"Yes!! A way to get away from people I don't like quickly!!" Everyone snorted a bit with that "I wander what else I can do? Hm..... Ignis" I said pointing to a tree.

"Oh crap! That tree is on fire!!! Kora!!" Billy said

"Alright, alright. Calm down. Aqua" and the fire is now gone and there's just water pouring down on the tree "oh great. Prohibere. There no more water or fire"

"Phew! Nearly thought that tree was- oh wait it pretty much is dead" Tricy said

"I can fix that. splendescere folliculos germinaret"

"Wow the tree looks beautiful now. What did you say?"

"Grow bright in bloom" I smiled "these powers are awesome"

"I know, but let's not test any more" Tracy said

"Aw! You're no fun!" I pointed to a cup of tea and said "volant" and it started to rise and I moved it closer to me.

"I said no more testing!!"

"Well too bad I want to!! Besides nothing bad happened"

"Yet"

"Whatever"

.

.

.

All day I have been testing out my powers and I can do a lot of things with my powers, for example; I can make myself invisible, I can fly, I can have a pencil write for me and etc.

It's really awesome. *sighs* I love having powers.

And the best thing is I got to set Lexus on fire *evil smirk* she was running about and screaming like a banshee!!! Haha!! But unfortunately I had to not kill her with fire and had to stop the fire. So what I done is I put a rain cloud over her head and made sure it stayed raining on her all day. She eventually got an umbrella but I made lightning so she couldn't use it. Mwahahaha!!! I'm so evil when it comes to my enemies. But it's fun, especially when you have awesome powers like moi.