Roleplay

Just wanted to give a shoutout to these awesome roleplay people! Agent_Lyra_Coulson she is so awesome! Go follow her! She is always so nice about changing themes and she knows her superhero's both marvel and DC. Next xXxBlackwolfxXx she can rp anything supernatural, Avengers, and Criminal Minds!!! Then Fluffersnaps  she is just awesome like just to talk to and rp with she is awesome!!!! Then Castiel__Novak__  supernatural so awesome at it!!! TrunksParker even let me use the charcter as my charcters dad!!! Steves_Bae007  always awesome and will make you laugh at some of things she right caues she plays the Avengers so well! Girl_ofmany_Fandoms marvel and supernatural she is the best and is so good at playing Dean and her oc is amazing!!!! StevelovesBucky great marvel roleplayer and great wrighter! sonadowfan27 she is so great with the Avengers and her awesome oc's!! LvLghLvDrmShn she is always so awesome about roleplaying and going from Marvel to Supernatural! Sammy_Dean_Cas this girl is awesome she is roleplaying Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural with me at the same time!! So thank you everyone that rps with me I'm sorry if I didn't meantion you there are so many these are just most recent and the ones I could think of go follow them and Agent_Lyra_Coulson she is the best person I have ever rped with! No offense to anyone else but she is so awesome about changing and she really know Marvel and DC and even when she doesn't know it she still gives it a try!