"Run Darling"

As Eddie looked around you saw he was in your house in your living room "He's not too far away from me. I don't have anything to fight him with so best bet is to run and hide." You thought and there was an air vent in your room and you went over to it and managed to get the cover off and climbed into the vent and then pulled the cover back up and used a piece of metal to hold it in place.

You watched through the small space as your door opened and Eddie walked in calmly and looked around your room and he was standing in front of the vent you were hiding in "Please don't notice me! Please don't notice me!" You prayed silently that Eddie would leave "Close. I can smell, my love's arbor."

You covered your mouth so he wouldn't hear your heavy breathing and you focused on not crying or screaming. "Come on out darling. I know you're in here. If you don't come out, I'll find you." He said with a creepy grin.

"Maybe you're under the bed." He said as he checked under the bed "Hmm. Maybe the closet." He said and checked the closet and looked around the room before looking directly at the vent you were in. "Or maybe you're hiding in the vent." He said grinning creepily and you moved backwards quickly and quietly as Eddie struggled with the vent cover.

But eventually you heard it come off and he climbed in the vent "Oh God he's gonna find me, then he's gonna kill me!" You thought and kept crawling through the vents and you were met with a dead end "No. No no no no no!" You said quietly and you did your best to hide but then you heard a familiar voice "Hello my darling."

At the sound of Eddie's voice directly behind you your brain told you one thing "RUN!" You crawled as fast as you could through the vents and made it to your room and jumped out and the fall caused some pain in your ankles. Which caused you to slow a little and then Eddie grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him and your heart stopped and you stared at him in absolute terror.

"P-please don't hurt m-me. I-I'm too young to die." You whimpered but Eddie chuckled a little and whispered in your ear "Run darling." He released you and you sprinted as fast as you could away from him and looked around for a place to hide. "No! Hiding equals certain death!" You thought and kept running and circled back to the basement and you closed and locked the basement door and looked for a place to hide.

Then you turned pale "I'm surrounded by dead ends." You thought you then heard Eddie trying to get into the basement so you ran and found a tub of blankets and climbed in and hid with all the other blankets. You then heard a key and a door unlocking and then opening and closing again. "You can't hide from me~" Eddie said in the same sing song voice as he did in game.

"Hmm... Less places to hide but a lot of tubs." He said and you heard him knocking on your tub first "No... No please no!" You mentally pleaded with him to let you live but you knew it was useless. "As soon as he catches me he's gonna try and marry me then he's gonna kill me!" You thought and you heard him struggling with the lid so you buried yourself in blankets just as the lid was taken off.

"Please don't search the tub. Please, I don't want to die." You thought as you barely managed to control your breathing "Don't you want someone to love you?" Eddie asked but you kept completely still and prayed that he would move on. Eventually he left but he kept the lid off and when his back was turned you sprinted to the door and carefully opened it and closed it.

But not before seeing Eddie making his way towards you and you ran as fast as you possibly could and ran outside and climbed a tree and hid in the tree. A short while later Eddie came out of your house and looked around "I'll find you~" he said in a sing song voice "Hopefully it takes a while." You thought and watched him search around your yard.

"I know you're here~ come on out. I won't hurt you." He said and you slowly made your way down the tree and sprinted for your house but he saw you and ran after you. "RUN OR DIE!" Your brain yelled at you and adrenaline pumped through your veins and you ran as fast as you possibly could and left Eddie far behind you.

You kept running and ran down the street and then you heard a car directly behind you so you looked back for a second and saw Eddie driving your car. He quickly caught you and put you in the backseat and tied a blindfold over your eyes and put a gag in your mouth and tied your wrists and ankles so you couldn't free yourself then he covered your body with a blanket.

"Try and sleep darling. We'll be on the road for a long time~" he said in a sing song voice. You whimpered and cried for a little while knowing what was going to happen to you. "Why doesn't he just kill me here and now? Why did he kidnap me?" Your thoughts were interrupted by Eddie "Darling if you promise to behave I'll let you sit up here with me." You contemplated "If I say no he'll probably kill me. I know he's going to try and marry me but if I say no he'll just kill me on the spot. If I say yes what will he do?"

"I'm waiting for an answer darling." "Hmm hmm." You said and he pulled over and lifted the blanket "Was that a yes?" He asked and you nervously nodded. "Good. Let's get all this off you, shall we?" He asked and you nodded and first he removed your blindfold, then gag, then he untied your wrists and ankles.

He gently picked you up and placed you in the passenger seat next to him "Now remember to behave darling." You nodded and he kept driving to an unknown destination.