Chapter 2: Stupid Limp!

After what happened at school today I knew I couldn't handle other hits from him so I asked Jason to take me home in his free session. Yes he did ask me why but I just said I wasn't feeling well and that I felt as if I was gonna faint which wasn't fully true but I actually did kind of feel sick. Once he sent me home I started on my homework so I would do whatever I could later.

-----

Two hours later and I'm done with everything for tomorrow and I did the easy stuff for the day after.

I go down to grab a bite or something but I'm kind of limping from my rib because every time I move it hurts. I'm surprised there isn't a broken bone in my body yet. Notice I said yet.

I make a sandwich and grab a can of cola and head back upstairs wincing at every step. I decide to start watching season 6 of the walking dead, it's pretty much my favorite TV show. So I go on Netflix and watch the episodes they put on till now.

After that I open my notebook and start doodling and end up with another drawing. It's a girl who's sitting in a corner with her head between her legs crying in the dark...

You wonder why I would draw that. Well technically I didn't my hand and pencil did it there's a difference.

A couple of minutes later Jason and Phoebe are back from school.

Jason knocks on my door and enters.

"You feeling better lil sis?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine now thanks for asking" he nods not sure of my answer but ignores it and just leaves. It's been a long time since I've actually just sat down and talked to Phoebe so I decide to get up and talk to her even though it hurts to move.

I go to her room and knock on her door.

"Yeah?" She asks from inside.

"It's me Mavis can I come in?" I say through the door.

"Yeah" so I open the door entering hoping she won't notice my limp.

"What's wrong?" Stupid limp.

"Nothing I'm fine"

"Are you sure you seem hurt"

"I'm not and since when do you care" woah that sounded bitter to my own ears I did not mean that.

"What are you getting all mad about I'm just asking if your ok" she says innocently.

"Sorry I don't know where that came from."

"It's fine. Have a seat", See she's sweet.

I sit down going by her command.

"So I've noticed that we haven't been talking much. I was just wondering if you wanted to sit down and talk like the old days" me and her used to be way closer than you think but not as close as I am with Jay.

"Ok sure what do you wanna talk about?"

"I don't know. Do you like someone?"

"Yeah actually there's this cute guy in my German class. He hasn't hit on me or anything thank god and he's different. I like someone who doesn't pay attention to me extra closely you know what I mean?"

"Yeah I do" actually no I don't because well I'm not her.

"How's it going with your friends?"

"What friends. I have no friends" I laugh.

"What do you mean?" She asks frowning.

"Do you not pay attention to me at all Phoebe, I mean I know I'm your sister and I should be happy your not bugging me but it would be nice to at least have my sister notice me." I say with all honesty.