Chapter 6: Meeting Chris

*hey guys so today is there is going to be a special POV from Chris*

"Hmm what should I call you little boy?" I ask myself and the little pug. Then someone knocks at the door and Chris comes in closing the door behind him. Well shit.

"Hey" he says normally.

"umm h-hi" I stutter I'm so happy my foundation didn't wear off of my eye.

"you ok?" he asks and I nod.

"Don't listen to your brother he's stupid"

"tell me about it" I mutter under my breath and he chuckles for some reason. Then he starts coming closer but I back away he comes closer and I keep backing away until my back hits the wall behind my bed. My new little pug follows me and sits on my lap.

"Why do you keep backing away?" He asks frowning.

"I-I'm sorry please don't hurt me I'll come closer I'm sorry" I begged.

"Why would I hurt you?" He asks his frown deepening.

"I don't know, just please don't" I say

"Don't worry I won't" he says but you never know so I'm not trusting him.

He sits down on my desk chair and turns around with the help of the wheels.

"So how old are you?" He asks.

"Umm 15.." I say confused as to what's happening.

"Well I'm 19 if your wondering" he says and smiles but I put on a blank face.

"You don't talk much do you?"

I don't say anything, proving him right. "Well I hope you liked the pug" he says getting up to leave and as he's putting his hand on the handle I say: "Wait!" He turns around nodding telling me to go on.

"Umm, how did you know?" I ask.

"Know what?" ugh, can't he just know. I don't wanna talk.

"That I want a pug" I say.

"Oh well, I asked your dad what you would like and he told me you've always wanted a pug" he says but I'm surprised by what he's saying, I didn't know my dad noticed anything I said.

"Oh ok well thanks" I return to my normal state

"You should call your pug Oreo" he says smiling and then he turns around and leaves.

~Chris' POV~

I go up to Mavis' bedroom to check if she's ok since her brother is a díck head.

I knock and open the door going in.

"Hey" I say.

"umm h-hi" she stutters.

"you ok?" I ask but she just nods instead of saying anything.

"Don't listen to your brother he's stupid"

"tell me about it" she mutters under her breath and I chuckle at her words. I come closer but the more I come closer the more she backs away until her back hits the wall.

"Why do you keep backing away?" I ask frowning, I mean does she think I'm gonna kill her or something?

"I-I'm sorry please don't hurt me I'll come closer I'm sorry" what, why would I hurt her that's the last thing I would to her. Speak about first impressions.

"Why would I hurt you?" I ask frowning even more.

"I don't know, just please don't" ok I'm confused.