Chapter 4: Well time to make up an excuse I guess.

The three days pass and same old same old with Seth. This time though my eye bruise is worse and he hasn't touched my rib surprisingly but I have some bruises on my arm and a burnt spot on my shoulder because the jack ass put out his cigarette on it.

I need to cover up my eye. I sigh.

It's the day I go out with pencil guy and I finished school so now I need to go get ready.

I get in the shower and turn on the hot water. I relax as the water hits me.

Once I'm done I get out of the shower and start brushing my hair still in my towel. I go to the closet and decide to wear shorts thankful that no bruises are there, well except my scraped knee but I'll just say I tripped and fell no biggy. I would wear a crop top but my rib bruise is still pretty visible so I decide against it and just go with a sweater since my arms, rib, and shoulder have bruises so this will cover them up and I love the look where you wear shorts and a big sweater covers it up. Then I decide to with a black converse since my sweater is black.

I wear my clothes and go over to the mirror and I stare at my bruise for a couple of minutes. I then cover it up with foundation and use some for other parts in my face so it won't look like my skin is a different color and then I put some mascara and lip gloss and that's it. I like a natural look to be honest and besides were just hanging out it's not like this is a date or something. Right? Yeah were just hanging out.

He's supposed to pick me up at 6:30 and now its 6 so I have half an hour to dry my hair and just do anything else I need to. I take out the blow dryer and plug it in. I turn it on and start blow drying my hair, when I'm done I brush my hair again and just keep it down. Now that I'm done I get some money from my piggy bank.... Yes I keep one of those. I then just take lip gloss with me and keep it in my pocket then I put my earphones in my other pocket and my phone charger in the back pocket with my phone on the other back pocket. Wow well my pockets are full. I go and sit by my window looking out and waiting for him to arrive and then I see him pull in and instead of waiting for his message saying he's here I rush down the stairs and open the door when his arm is in the air in a fist ready to knock. I smile.

"I saw you through the window" I say with a nervous chuckle hoping I didn't just make a fool out of myself.

"It's fine, you ready?" he says so I nod.

"JAY I'M LEAVING" I shout "K" he shouts back and I leave slamming the door behind me and following pencil guy to the car. Yes he drives at 16, I don't know how he got a license, I don't know how he has a car, but I who cares so I just ignore it.

I get in the passenger seat and he gets in the driver's.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asks.

"I don't know you pick?"

"Well do you wanna eat first?"

"Sure, I guess. I mean if you want"

"Well ok then Dylan" what the even fricking hell

"How the hell do you know my middle name and why do you know it?" I say getting kind of mad because no one calls me Dylan. It's a long story and a story for another time so till then no one can call me that.

"In your book you wrote your name and it said Mavis Dylan Walker, so I decided to call you Dylan cuz I like that name"

"What happened to the first name?" I say frustrated.

"Well what's so bad about calling you Dylan?" he asks and I cringe at the name.

"It's nothing forget about. You do realize that were still in the driveway right?"

"Yes. Where do you wanna eat?"

"You know what fuck it. Let's go to roadsters"

"Ok then fuck it" he says and I laugh and then he smiles for some reason.

Through halfway of the road I keep checking my eye to see if the makeup faded with the reflection from my phone. I realize it's boring so I ask if we can turn on the radio.

"Yeah sure" he says and turns it on. 'Hello' by Adele starts playing and I start singing along with a low voice so he won't hear my ugly ass voice.

A few songs later and were at the restaurant so we get out and go in. Each of us order and while we wait were in an awkward silence so he breaks it.

"So, how life?"

"Great" I lie through my teeth.

"Well what do you like to do in your free time?"

"Hmmm. I like to read wattpad and listen to music I guess how about you?"

"Sometimes I just randomly play the guitar or sometimes exercise"

"Ooo, not bad pencil guy, not bad" I say in amusement.

"So I guess you still gonna call me pencil guy?" he asks smiling.

"Yeah I guess so" I say smiling back, then our food arrives and I hate eating in front of people so god help me.

I just eat and forget about that fact and when were done I pull out money but he stops me.

"You don't have to pay" he says.

"I know but I want to" I reply as we both hold the bill trying to snatch it from eachother.

"But your not going to" he says and I find this funny to be honest.

"Fine I wont but can I at least give a tip?" I ask.

He huffs. "Fine but only the tip" I smile and when we pay we leave the place get back in the car.

"So what do you wanna do next?" he asks me casually.

"Do you wanna watch a movie maybe?" I ask awkwardly.

"Sure" he says and 5 minutes later were at the mall because the restaurant wasn't that far. We get out when he's done parking we go to the elevator and head out when we get to the floor. We walk over to the cinema and I grab the paper thingy that displays what movies are on. I spot inside out. Yes I know its for kids but hey whatever I haven't watched the movie yet.

"Can we pretty pretty pretty please maybe watch inside out?" I ask pencil guy. He laughs.

"Of course we can" we get the tickets, some popcorn and head in the theater. 1 hour later and I'm crying at the ending for some reason because I'm over sensitive sadly. Pencil guy is laughing at me over here. I glare at him hoping he sees me in the dark and then when the movie is done we head out and he looks at me and his eyes widen like there's some kind of big ass bruise on my face. OH WAIT THERE IS ONE OH SHIT WHAT AM I GONNA DO!??

"Mavis what the hell what's wrong with your eye?" he asks worried. Why would he be?

"Ummmm"

Well time to make up an excuse I guess. Here goes nothing.

----------

The end

Hey guys I know this chapter is kind of short but I wanted to finish it as fast as I can so I can start with the juicy stuff anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Here's the question of the day:

🎬What's your favorite movie genre?🎬

👻I love horror and teen love stories.💘

"Life is a onetime offer, use it well"

Comment

Vote

Share

Fan

Love you guys. Cam xxx.