Page 3.

N/A : This is Fully Drafts.

Rolling, jumping, climbing, shouting and playing from a group of bandor in western part of Banana Land, They are excited to visit a newly born baby all were invited to come and see their next ruler.

Queen Viopa gave birth to Prince Sunec.

Trees are dancing through a breezing air, birds are singing, the fragrance of flowers shower the whole western land with the help of Bandoria Ada- Goddess of western land.

Every westernian brought as what they have to offer to the Prince.

The Western King died from human hands before the prince gave birth one month ago. "He will be so proud King having these precious Prince, The Queen spoken in front of westernian bandor she was brave, but inside she was crying and tempting with a full of wishing if His King were alive, they will dance together been witness with the innocence presence of the prince and westernian.

Bandoria Ada Obey the Prince and gave her Blessed and a Power of pure love. A sword of love were he can protect his Land from devil, that has an ability to become more powerful only with a pure Love.

The Goddess of Southern and Eastern Land comes and Blessed the Prince as Bandoria Ada do, two Goddess gave a power to a Prince, Sabajanidia Goddess of Southern Land share her power-an ability to use the power of air. She is a right hand of Bandoria Ada that leads the southern land. Were their army can perfectly use bending of air. As Easter Goddess Lakhadia gave an ability to a prince to travel on a time. He can travel on time were he wants and understands the present day.

From the northern land Lag -Jita Ada the Goddess of Bolodia Land share a black stone, were he can be an invisible when he touch it.

All the power from the Goddesses will works on his birthday. The sleeping power will be awaken on his blood.

Westernian and the Goddesses are have been glad, From their King and Queen, for the existence of Prince.

From the same day were Prince Sunec gave birth there's, A few group of Bandor who live outside of Banana Land,

There's a mother -gave birth to a lovely Bandor name Sujuks. They don't have a permanent home. Sujuks born healthy,strong and lovely, her bristle is golden brown, when the sun shine, and the rays of sun gives shine to her bristle it become more golden that makes her looks stunning.