Page 4.

She is sitting under the trees of Melenia ,It  has a fruit, but only few birds eat, It has a flower were curve as flying dove on his middle of flower, the smell is too sweet when blew by air. She look for her surroundings and her eyes play for a roll trying to see who's watching her, she didn't see anything like her. Except from those bird who sang beautifully on their sweet tune.

She stand up slowly, opening her arms on a freely lays on air and feel the rhythm of a singing parrot on a trunks of melenia tree. She started dancing, like no one watching her. She dance when she feel unlove. Only dancing can heal  out of her sadness.

She dance as she tell to herself that she can't be dictated  by anyone.

All I want is to love and to be loved. I would choose for myself- not my parents choice. I have my own life.

Her tears are coming out slowly.. every drop of tears mean to a man watching her over a tree. He feel the sadness of a dancing beautiful girl.

Poor lovely girl, why she is crying? Is it about her boyfriend? He must be stupid letting these girl crying alone. I asked myself with concern in my heart.

The air blew for a moment while Jaddo thinking about a crying girl, He accidentally loose his hand from holding in a trunk of trees. He fall down into ground. And the girl stop from dancing and she wonder where this man come from.

"Are you watching all the time? I asked the unfamiliar guy.

"I feel guilt from it. I replied.

"So you do watching me?

"Pardon me. I didn't intend to watch you I'm heading way home, when you catch my attention. So I halt for a while, but badly air comes out and I loose my hands from holding tight so I fall down here. I tell to her while playing a bit of smile. I know she was on surprised from me.

I'm Jaddo, again my apologized.

The girl looks closer to Jaddo. She help herself not to get mad on him, and she look up on trees where he feel down. From an older trees tall where no one tries to be on top nor even on middle of it. Because of the pointed thorns of a tree and How he stay for a long of hour on tree. That Glaida's minds on He must not an ordinary guy.

Where your home is? I never seen you here. Glaida asked.

I-I live in Banana Land. I replied.

"Banana Land? Where is that? I never heard about the place.

Really? Smirk.. my eyes looks so excited and this time I wanna stop the time, I would love to be with this girl even for an hour. I wanna bring her in my home, or somewhere she never seen.

Yeah really? You never went there? And where is your home I asked her.

This is my home.

Jaddo take a look for round looking for an house where is. But he didn't see anything in the forest. But a trees and a singing birds the sounds of snoring tiger.

I can't see anything here, why you are alone here. Don't you know that this place is unsafe for you? Where is your parents?.

Glaida POV

This is my home. I feel safe here, then you come I feel more safe, safer than safe. I don't know where these feelings comes. I can't hold it. Would you care for a little of walk. Why you come late. Why you didn't come when I'm looking for someone to talk. My heart become more soft and softer with filled of adrenaline, for caring for me. I never been cared by someone. Why him ask for caring for myself?