Page 5

They are in the middle of a darkness area of southern part of Banana Land. When a right hand of the king stop from assisting dragging the chariot being carried by a horse. Where the doctor is inside of it, there are a group of Gu-rang-go soldiers in their ways, The right hand of the king get his sword to protect the doctor from Gu rang go are one of Bandor enemy. They need the service of the doctor. Only the doctor can help their Lourd.

Sergio and his soldiers fight against the Gu rang go. Sergio has ability to control the air, He compose his hands and he start moving His hands as the air form into circular and he throw it to the Gu rang go, and one of the Gu rang got hit from Sergio. After using the air bending he run for to face the next enemy. They started exchanging the blink of blades. on the trees

The Gu rang go has an ability to hide themselves, they become invisible and still they fight were they know they can have a chance to hit sergio, a tactics of hiding, Sergio got hit at his shoulder from a sharp blade of Gu rang go. He don't care even if he got a wound, he do protect the doctor. He keep calm of himself and he use his ability to sense the moving leaves, and his power to use the air.

He climb on the tree and he do tumbling on the air closing his eyes still, preparing his sword for the target. Smashed his sword but the soldier missed from Sergio's attact. He jump near to the doctor's chariot. They are only three bandor to protect the doctor. The leader of Gu rang go, didn't move and he is watching Sergio moves to protect the doctor. He is being amazed by him, even his only one life he will give just to protect the doctor and has a dignity and a loyalty to serve the king.

"Poor soldier " you are going to die.. you can't see them because you are fool and reckless.

Said the leader.

Sergio, is saving his , strength through getting from air. Invisible Gu rang go show themselves one by one, he can still fight even his shoulder is bleeding. He use again his power, this times has a speed of tornado he leave a kick, and his sword waving to the gu rang go and they reach the leader. The leader was shock and he didn't think that Sergio can still fight behind his conditions.

"He must be strong".

Bravo.. bravo kiddo!!!

Said the louder voice of the leader.

I was so impressed showing us your strength, why not come with me? And become more stronger?Be one of us.You can be perfectly bend your air. Not to serve your king. You can be a good leader when you come with me.

Sergio, didn't talk but his eyes is. He can also read minds. His shoulder bleeding badly after using tornado speed. He wasn't affected from Gu rang go's leader, but he won't allowed insult his king.

I won't come with you.. I'd rather lose my life serving my king. You'll going to pay, for insulting him.

His eyes comes with white in the corner of it, and preparing himself to attack to leader of gu rang-go. Those leaves of trees are falling down', Sergio is having a full of concentration of his power.

What Sergio's didn't know that there still alive of Gu rang-go and he secretly get the doctor from behind of the rig. While he is doing a concentration of his power. GU rang go kill the guard of the doctor using his invisible ability, and he easily get the doctor.

You can't do that to me fool!

Shouted the voice, I have already what I want. You are really fool and dump.

Yelling his eyes. Showing a doctor that can't even move from his hands. And Sergio stopped from what he is doing.

Release her and Don't hurt her.
Sergio said.

"I won't gonna hurt her, we need her for our Lourd.

But Sergio has a determined to get back the doctor, and the leader of Gu-rang-go didn't want to bring back the doctor to him. He throw a blade to Sergio and he didn't stop fighting to he wanted to bring the doctor to her Lord.

They climb fast on the creeper of the trees to escape from the southern area back to outside world of Banana land. As Sergio didn't stop following them even he know it will be dangerous to him, and when they are on outside of Banana land, a lot of Gu-rang-go he will face alone. He ask for an help to the Goddess of Southernersian. But before he can do the signal he got another hit from the Leader of Gu-rang-go on his tail.