101 Ways to Annoy a SW Fangirl

1. Tell her that Greedo shot first.

2. Tell her that the prequels aren't as good as the first three.

3. Tell her that the first Star Wars movies weren't before the prequels.

4. Tell her that there is no need for a seventh movie.

5. Tell her that Luke and Lea should have went out, even though they were brothers and sisters.

6. Tell her that Anakin Skywalker isn't hot.

7.Tell her that the Star Wars Rebels and Clone Wars were the worst.

8. Tell her that Padmè Amidala was stupid.

9. Tell her that Storm Troopers are better than the original Clones.

10. Tell her that the first Star Wars movie was actually called A New Hope (before that, it was actually Star Wars)

11. Tell her that Anidala is stupid.

12. Tell her that the Revenge of the Sith wasn't sad.

13. Say," May the Force be with you, " when you are pretending to be Darth Vader.

14. Always have the worst lack of Star Wars knowledge.

15. Shipping Ashoka and Anakin. (I'm sorry to those of you who do, but I honestly don't ship it whatsoever)

16. Tell her that the dialogue sucked in the prequels.

17. Tell her that Hayden Christensen is a bad actor.

18. Tell her that Chewy needs to shave.

19. Tell her that Star Wars technology is in the future... (When really it was a long time ago... In a galaxy, far far away)

20. Tell her that Luke was a terrible Jedi.

21. When you get mixed up with Clone Troopers and Storm Troopers.

22. Getting Order 66 mixed up with Clone Troopers.

23. Guy: Do you like Star Wars? Fangirl: YES!!!! Guy: Don't you just love Captain Kirk? Star Wars is amazing! Fangirl: *kills* THOSE ARE TWO THINGS YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!!!

24. Saying that Darth Vader is a good guy.

25. Fangirl says at school," I'm really sad that Anakin had to catch on fire. He was really hot." Person: I bet he's hotter now.