25 More Ways

26. Say Storm Troopers hit everything.

27. Say Attack of the Clones was super terrible.

28. Say Anakin should've died in the lava pit.

29. Replay the last part of Revenge of the Sith over and over again where Obi-Wan and Anakin fought, just to make her cry to death.

30. (My friend said this the other day), " Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." she thought Dumbledore said that.

31. Say Yoda looks drunk in the Empire Strikes Back.

32. Say Luke Skywalker is a high-headed freak.

33. Say Padmè and Anakin were never meant to be. (Anidala is destiny calling)

34.Say Obi-Wan should have killed Anakin while he had the chance.

35. Say Jar Jar was the best character out of the whole freakin' 6 movies.

36. Say Master Fisto looked like a giant squid.

37.Say Anakin looked high when he was battling Obi-Wan on Mustafar (honestly, I think he looked pretty sexy)

38.Say Anakin wasn't cute when he was 9.

39. Say Padmè looked ugly as Jar Jar Binks when she was queen.

40. Say Han Solo was 'bad men' (when really he was 'good men')

41. Say Leia wore too many cinnamon buns.

42. Say Han Solo isn't awesome. (because he is)

43. Say Disney has officially ruined Star Wars forever. (even though they just created an awesome TV show? I think not)

44. (Spoiler) WHEN YOU DON'T FREAKIN CRY WHEN PADME DIES!!!!

45. Say the new lightsabers (Episode 7) don't look frackin awesome.

46. Say you just don't like Star Wars whatsoever.

47. When you're not shipping Anidala. (sorry to those of you who don't)

48. Say Jabba didn't look nasty when he tried to... Lick... Leia... (it hurts me to say that)

49. Say R2-D2 was Obi-Wan's droid. (When we all know it's Anakin's and Luke's)

50. Say Anakin isn't boss.