Just a Few More

51. When you don't cry in the Force Awakens

52. Say all the X readers about Star Wars are clichè (honestly, I've found some pretty good ones)

53. When someone doesn't get your refrence.

54. When you don't cry when Obi-San said, "You were my brother Anakin! I loved you!" (Tears)

55. Make other movie refrences when you're having a Star Wars marathon.

56. Start ranting about how futuristic and unrealistic the movies are. (It's called Sci-Fi for a reason right?)

57. Say you absolutely despise Star Wars when you haven't even seen the movies (Idiots).

58. Say Hayden shouldn't have been edited into the Return of the Jedi (I was happy when they did that).

59. Say Han and Leia don't look good together.

60. Realizing Princess Leia is a Disney Princess

61. When you didn't cry when Han died.

62. That moment when your friend says they suddenly like Star Wars when you show them Anakin Skywalker.

63. Shipping Jar-Jar and someone.

64. Saying Darth Vader is the same person as Anakin Skywalker.

65. Mess up someone's awesome Star Wars T-shirt (*glares at Julia*)

66. You keep mentioning Order 66 to the Fangirl.

67. When you've only seen the Force Awakens and you act like you know everything.

68. Believing Jyn Erso is a daughter of Luke, when episode 8 is supposed to take place in between episodes 3 and 4. (So basically it's another Prequel.)

69. Hating on Anakin Skywalker. (This number tho)

70. Not agreeing with this pic.

 Not agreeing with this pic

71. Not saying any of the Star Wars characters are hot.

72. Saying Chewbacca is the worst character. (HE IS NOT.)

73. Saying Luke was very whiny in the 4th movie.

74. Not shipping yourself and a character. (*cough* ANILA *cough*)

75. Wanting to shave off Anakin's hair. (SIN)