Chapter 18

"Okay love birds, get up." I heard a thick accent fill my ears. After still not moving, I heard foot steps move and next thing I knew, the Suns beaming light shined in. Causing me to groan in dislike and pulling my covers up to prevent from the sun hitting my face.

I felt tugging on my feet as I sighed annoyed. "Harry go away." I grumbled, my voice being muffled by the covers.

I curled up closer to Camila and buried my face in her neck. Smelling her sweet lavender smell. Even though Camila's body was beyond cold, I still sucked it up in order to cuddle with her.

"Come on we have to get moving." Harry sighed irritated that we weren't getting up.

I felt Camila stir against me so I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see her flutter her eyes open. I smiled at her sleepingly.

"Good morning." I rasped as I laid my head back down on her shoulder.

"Morning," she rasped back. I softly giggled and buried my face deeper into her.

"Okay, okay now come on let's go Camila." We heard Harry on the other side of the covers.

"Hold on Harry, I still need time to get up. My body feels weird. It's like I haven't slept for years." Camila yawned, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes.

"That's because you haven't." Harry mumbled.

After a long while of Harry nagging for us to get up and me protesting back while Camila just laid there enjoying the bickering, we involuntarily got up.

"Damn finally." Harry sighed.

I was going to help Camila up but Harry pushed in front of me and helped her up instead.

"Well damn." I muttered putting my hands up in defense.

With effort Camila stood on her own as Harry gathered all their belongings. I bit my lip as the feeling dawned on me that I wasn't going to see them for 2 weeks. I frowned as a sigh escaped my lips.

"Alright we should get going then-." Harry began as he was bringing their stuff to the balcony.

"-Bring me with you!" I cut in catching both Harry and Camila by surprise.

"Lauren-" Camila was about to say something when Harry raised his hand to silence her.

"Lauren we can't bring you to where we're going." He stated.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Because it's...you just can't."

"That's bullshit. Just let me come with you." I persisted.

"Lauren no-."

"Please Harry." I begged with a pouty face. He sighed as he rubbed his temples annoyed. He looked over at my nightstand clock before looking back at me.

"Until 1 o'clock." He said.

"1 o'clock?" I asked confused looking at Camila who also looked confused.

"I give you both until 1 o'clock and that's it. Not a second less or more." He informed me. "Also if she gets sick, just give her this." He tossed me that same purplish liquid before turning around to leave through the balcony.

"So I can't come?"

"No. You should be more than grateful I'm giving you this time." And with that he jumped off the balcony and was gone.