Chapter 25

(Just a picture of Zayn because he's a blessing on earth and his album is life)

I felt kisses all over my face before I slightly peeked my eyes open. I was greeted with Camila straddling my waist and a goofy grin placed on her lips.

"Good morning beautiful." She whispered in my ear before playfully biting and tugging on it.

I slightly moaned in delight as I raised my arms out and stretched. I crossed them over Camila's neck and brought her down. "Hmm I can get used to this."

She smiled and pecked my lips before getting up. "Your parents came in not long ago before heading to work." She informed me while playing with her bracelet. My eyes widened and I lifted up.

"Wait they saw you?!" I panicked. I wasn't ashamed of Camila by any means. I mean who wouldn't want to introduce someone so amazing and ungodly beautiful like Camila to their parents? I was just scared because well honestly I didn't want to have this talk with my parents yet. I'm still trying to figure everything out and my parents intrusion in my love life wouldn't exactly help.

"Of course not. I saw them come in and immediately hid." She shrugged like no big deal.

"How didn't they see you?" I wondered. She said she saw them come in so how did she hide without them seeing her zoom by?

"Well as soon as they turned the knob I was already hiding. Every second to you guys is like a minute for me. Especially when I'm on alert." She explained getting up from the bed.

"Oh..." I mumbled. I was going to say something but I saw Camila start walking to the bathroom. That's when I noticed she was only in my really short, shorts and oversized band t-shirt. My mouth hung open as she basically cat walked to the bathroom.

I still can't believe that, THAT'S my girlfriend. Damn I really hit the lottery with Camila. I definitely need to get more shorts like those if I get too see that nice Cuban a-

"Lauren? Hello earth to Lauren." I hadn't noticed Camila had been calling my name until I snapped out of it and gulped.

"U-uh yea?" I swallowed still looking at her soft creamy legs. God I'm such a hormonal teen.

"Unless you want to be late for school. I suggest you hurry and get ready and stop staring at me." She winked before disappearing back into the bathroom.

School? Wait-I looked over at the clock and read 6:40.

Fuck.

I quickly got up and dashed into the bathroom where Camila was sitting on the counter waiting for me. I scurried to brush my teeth. I playfully glared at her and she looked at me with a smug look.

"Thanks for waking me up late." I incoherently said since I was brushing my teeth.

She shrugged, "I liked the way you stared at me." Camila bluntly said.

I spit out the paste and cleared my mouth. I had a slight blush on my cheeks. "Wh-what?"

She chuckled and slightly swung her legs side to side. "I know you were staring Lauren. You made it really obvious. But it's okay because I always look at you the same way. But not in a horny way like you." She winked playfully.