new friend same ending

(your point of view)

*you looked at the ginger haired boy carefully, examining  his face to see a little cut on his cheek. He gave you a glare and you hid behind your mom. 

"(y/n) how about you and......."*she was cut off by the boy* "Randy" *your mom grinned and  looked at you* "you and Randy go play some games or something,,show him around the house" you looked at your mom with fear as the boy smirked and stepped in. *you smiled hiding the real look of you bitch on your face* "Ok mom i will" and you walked off with Randy. *thinks to self* my god shes so stupid sometimes why me he kinda cute....wait no what did i say.....my god  i just met this kid i hate the feels...hu..*back to reality* "hay earth to (Y/N) your going to fun into the wall!" said randy smirking. "hay i might have just moved here but i know *runs into a wall* everything....is..." *thinks* fuck did i just do that my god hes distracting *reality* "hay let me um.....help you up.." *you smiled and took the offering and he smirked and dropped you and ran off* "That was a dick move Randy.. you went down stares to see your mom and his dad talking happily. you shook your head and went to go find randy.  It took a while until you checked the last room your room. "My god if your in my room i swear ill"..*you opened the door and looked in to see randy holding a photo of your old dog (D/N) * "hay put that down Randy" you looked at him you think you might have scared him a little.he turned around still holding the picture and you got mad as he smirked. You ran over trying to get the photo from him but no he held it up high and laughed at your height. "Randy give it back to me you asshole." you felt like crying but stayed strong as you both tripped and fell on your bed. you looked at the now blushing Randy under you. you blushed at it not knowing he put the picture of your dog down. "sorry R-Randy i didn't mean to fall on you."he looked at you with something in his eyes and a small faint smile on his face. you where shocked at that and he put his hands on your back making his way to your neck. You were now confused  at this and found yourself leaning down towards him. Randy got closer to you until your noses touched. You  bit both were blushing now as randy pressed his lips on yours. not thinking you kissed him back. you two pulled away both shocked looks on your faces. "Randy....(Y/N)... are you Guys Ok up there?" your mom yelled from a close area. you looked around and got off randy running towards your game system and t.v turning it on quickly and through the controller at Randy face. you two started the game the moment your mom came in. she smiled at you and Randy. "so i see you two are getting along fine...Randy your dad said its time to go will we see you around?" Randy's  face got pail and smiled at your mom as he gets up. "i dont know its up to my dad on that one..." he turned and smiled at you looking at you with that same look earlier. " I hope its ok i never had a friend before i kept to myself hafe the time but i also dont want (Y/N) getting into any trouble with other kids so we will see." he walked out the door and left with his dad. 

(Randy's point of view)

I left with my dad and went home i quickly ran to my room and shut the door to only find him at the door. i started to panic i know what he wants and im not just going to let him do it again its the same thing since mom died. my door opened to find my dad walking in and smirked. "well hows the girl you stupid brat.  He approached me and i started to get up and try to run out the door. "were do you think your going." he grabbed my arm and through me back on the bed and got on me. i struggled under his grip. "STOP I DONT WANT THIS STOP PLEASE!" "i don't care what you want." my eyes widened wishing this nightmare will be over soon.

(sorry for not updating this i totally forgot about it when i found it im like hay i should write more of it wow alot of people like it im shocked so ill try to update it as much as possible. thanks

-blade