new school new friends

(y.p.o.v.)

your mom came up to your room and woke you up. it was a brand new day  and your first day  of school. Like everyone in the world you did the daily stuff  got dressed and ect... 

"Mom im ready can you driving me please.. " you called from the kitchen.

"sure i don't mind i have to go to the store anyways!" she called from upstairs sliding  down the railing like a child. You looked at your mom and smirked  " wow mom didn't know you had it in ya hahah" she smiled at you and stuck her tongue out  and grabbing the keys.  "Hunny dear i may be old to you but i aint i had you at the age of 17 hahaha." you look at your mom and smirked* and your still single" that moment your mom shook her head and grabbed her keys. "ok lets go dear don't want you to be late on your first day right." she smiled then waled out the door and you got in the car and started to head to your school. on the way there you were quite nervous on the way things might turn out but after a little bit your mind started to trail off to Randy. *i wonder if i will see him at the school...it could be possible or if he is even going today..wait why am i thinking on what that boy dose....uggg*  "Hunny were here" said your mom as you snap out of your train of thought.  "ok mom well i guess this is it first day right..." looking at your mom nervously. "yeah ill pick you up later ill see you then ok dear." "ok mom but if i see randy ....ill walk with him home he knows where to go right hehe." you smiled at her a slight blush on your face and got out of the car quickly not wanting to hear what she has to say on that and went to the office for your schedule. As you got there you saw another new student he wore a white shirt and black jeans along with a looked like a multi black choker that looked a little like  wire or multiple string.  He also had black hair and brown eyes. You can tell hes new due to him also getting a schedule and person to walk with he looked over at me he stopped and waited patently as i walk over and get mine. when i did  the secretary just told me to go with the kid and his mentor since he was just standing there for some reason and so i did. "hey  my name is (yn)..um..."  you had no clue what to say and when you looked over at him he only smirked and chuckled a little. " hi my names Keith and this is our student guide max." you couldnt help but smile and wave at max and keith they were kind.  As you and keith talked for a bit before talking off you guys had every class together thank god for that then the tour began. "so where are you from keith?" im from California.

(Sorry guys I really don't know what to do I really need to Finnish this I will sometime I promise but here is something))