RANDY WHAT ......happend....?!?!

(y.p.o.v)

  Keith and i walked through the hall as Max talked away so far we saw the lunch room, art class, band and some math classes. Soon we got to our class and sat down. The teacher smiled and and pointed me to the 3rd row closest to the window as Keith sat behind me. The front seat was Empty and some people talked about some kid always getting into fights the gossip was kinda pissing me off. But who knows this kid they could be talking about is probably a bad person.  A couple minutes passed and the teacher took attendance  as i heard kid after kid after kids we finally get to the last of them but then i heard the teacher say Randy name. I thought i was going nuts now because there is only one seat that isn't taken and its ......his... now i get it....they were talking about Randy.. But he seemed nice enough to talk to. " So Randys in this class huh....." Keith seemed to hear me along with another guy and ill tell you he was a ass at first. " Yeah, so you know Warren huh. He has a habit of getting into trouble or fights should i say....you should stay clear of him girly hes mean as hell." I turned to look at the boy with a glare. " who are you and how dare you talk to him like that, he is actually vary kind to talk to as well." The boy smirked as Keith just smacked the back of his head. " this is troy i just met him (y/N) Dont worry about it okay." Keith was right its not the time to even talk to  that guy at the moment but now you were worried and just as i was about to open my mouth you heard a comment that made your cheeks turn red. "Shes probably in love with that kid, you have a weird taste in guys mabie i should act like that hu....." Troy was cut off with the door slamming open and the teachers sudden yelling. You looked over at the commotion and you couldn't believe your eyes. It was Randy. you suddenly got up from your desk and ran over to him and pulled him into the hall flipping the teacher off. Randy looked at you with anger at first but soon softened. "(y/n) what are..." you cut him off before he had a chance to speak. " Randy what happend to you why are you so bruised why.....are you okay....Oh my god." *you started to cry as he looked at you wide eyed. To be honest he didnt know what to do it was all happening to fast and the simple fact that you were crying into him worried. "(y/n) if i tell you....the truth will you promise not to tell anyone or do anything about it."  you looked up into randys eyes you slowly nodded and sat down with him. " (y/n)......My dad isnt as nice as he looked that one day.....hes a abusive alcoholic." your eyes widened as he watched your beautiful (e/c) filled with tears and anger.

"what....."

again sorry for taking a while i promised someone who keeps tabs on me to upload so ill talk to you all soon. ~Thomas.exe