The Mysterious Voice

Ashe POV

I woke up to an infinite white landscape. I had no idea where I was and honestly, I started to have a mental breakdown. 'Where am I? Am I dead? NOOO~ I CAN"T BE DEAD! I'M NOT READY TO MOVE ON!' I thought frantically.

"Calm down, Ashe. You're not dead silly girl," a gentle voice called out from seemingly nowhere. I jumped about a mile high. "Your in a coma in the real world right now."

"Um.. W-who a-are yo-you? W-what do you m-mean by the 'real world'?" I stuttered into empty space, assuming that if the voice didn't show himself at first, he wouldn't reveal himself anytime soon.

"I have many names, though I do prefer to be called Father or Cheif. To answer your other question, your body is currently in your world. Your soul, however, is in between dimensions." the voice, Cheif, mused.

"Wait, so I-I'm not d-dead? Then w-why am I h-here?" I cautiously asked him.

"I want to make a deal with you. A deal to give you a second chance," Cheif said.

"What? A d-deal? W-why?'" Ok, my stuttering is getting annoying. --.--

"Yes. A deal, Ashe. To give you a chance to become confident about yourself around others. You've had a hard life so far, this deal will help you know your importance as a person. Now, you can choose to head back to your old life as if nothing here happened or you can take me up on this deal," he said calmly.

This deal of his sounds kind of suspicious to me, I mean how can I know I can trust him? "W-what d-do you want i-in return though?" I asked yet another question.

"Nothing at all Ashe. I just feel like you need a second chance. So, what do you say? Deal or no deal?" Cheif  asked me expactantly. (A/N: It sounds like that that game show with that big red button.)

"Its a deal, Cheif," I said feeling able to trust this gentle man. "And thank you."

Suddenly, the white space was replaced by a dim scene that looked incredibly familiar. I was standing in a room full of bridges crossing the room from big oak doors on one side to the other. Below me I could see three people fighing. After taking it all in, I froze unable to think straight.

I was in the Barsburg Church in district seven.

From. 07. Ghost.

@%#%^$^($^*^_(_(&_*^$%^#@$#^&^*)_+&*%#

Yay! I finally got to posting the new chapter! Hopefully you all enjoyed it!