Behind the Door ♔

CHAPTER 11

"I see,"

Tsuna muttered with a smile, Shoichi had just finished explaining what and will happen in the future. Safe to say, the future doesn't even look bright. "This Byakuran is smart to lead my Brother to the future me" Tsuna commented, making Shoichi look at him confused.

"If I am Byakuran, I might do the same."

"..Why?"

"In War, you have to plan to defeat your enemies. By forcing them to face their weakness is the best course of action, It not only lower their guards but also... break them"

Shoichi lowered his head in understanding. Byakuran love to watch his enemies suffer before delivering the final blow. "If Nii-Sama were to meet my future-self, it's only natural that he'll be confused. And when someone explains, He may break" Tsuna sighed,

"Well, at least I didn't die...I think" He joked as he stood up. "Well, let me pack my stuff before we head to the future"

-Line Break-

"Giotto...We are in the future..not the past...Right?"

The waves of shock and denial were too much to bear. "Y-You guys? What's with the silence? What's wrong?" Giotto asked but received no answers, he turned to the portrait for one more look. Curious as to what made his friends act that way.

And then, one of the boys in the picture caught his attention. "Hm? Isn't that Hayato?" He asked out loud, pointing to the silver-haired boy.

"Ano...you are..?" Giotto muttered as the teenager glared at him for a second. "Hayato, just Hayato"

It was the same as the boy he first met when he was blasted into the future. Was this Hayato a friend of Tsuna? He never really brought it up since he was busy training to fight Byakuran.

"Giotto...How..did you know that name?" G questioned, slowly approaching Giotto with a face filled with fear. I've never told Giotto about Hayato, Bianchi won't even talk about him. So..How..? G thought as Giotto answered him.

"Well... Erm... I met him back then when I first come to this time." Giotto answered, slowly backing away from his best friend. Something tells him to stay away from G. "..That's...Impossible.." G whispered looking down to the floor with his left hand covering his face. "Eh..?"

"Hayato... he went missing years ago, He..."

They all looked up to the family picture, everything they know was crashing down. They are in the future, not the past. So why are the people of the past showing up in the future?

They can only stare at the smiling face of Tsuna, mentally asking how and why is Tsuna with those people.

"...Quit wasting time, we have to find Tsunayoshi" Reborn's voice managed to snap them out from their thoughts. "I know you have questions, but leave it for later. Right now You have a mission to do" He added on, his voice was enough to know that Reborn wanted to get this over with before anything happens.

With a nod, they all exited the hallway and down to the underground stories. Unlike the time they first entered the mansion, now it was just silence.

Did the picture really get to them this much? Even Asari and Lampo are quiet... Giotto thought, leading the group. He couldn't say anything now, the air felt like it was so thin that a word could break it

. As they ventured on, Giotto stopped in his tracks as he turned to face a metal door beside him. The others followed his action, wondering why he had stopped. The group still haven't accepted the fact about their relative, their head was still thinking of what just happened.

"...Giotto?" G asked the blonde. "..Here, Tsuna's here" Giotto spoken, placing his hand on the cold surface of the metal door. It was covered with dust with dirt, it's been closed for a long time.

Giotto pushed the door, but it didn't open. "Dammit..." He cursed as he tried again. The door was close shut, not even moving an inch. "Tsuna!" He yelled, banging on the door.

"Are You In?! Hold On, Nii-San is coming in!"

Giotto yelled, trying to open the door again with his Hyper Will Dying Mode. But strangely, His flames were useless against the door for some odd reason. No matter how he punches and kicks, the door stayed shut.

Don't, Don't open it!

Those words went through his head, his intuition told him to keep away. W..What? Whatever, I'm opening it! Tsuna's in there! Giotto ignored the warning, he was desperate. "Dammit!" He cursed again, flaring up his flames bursting with power.

As he readys himself for another attack, Alaude stopped him. "Foolish, If it doesn't move then it won't" The skylark muttered, making the man glared at him. "Are you telling me to stop? My Brother's in there! Don't tell me to Stop!" Giotto hissed at the man who held him back.

"Hn. Shut up" Alaude kicked his boss in the stomach, making Giotto fall onto the floor in the making. "Nufufu~ You aren't the only one here Giotto, If you push yourself to the limit just to open a door. With will happen if we're ambushed later?" Daemon asked. "Yare Yare, We know you're desperate Giotto-Nii. But please think this through, we don't want you to faint when Tsuna is right there" Lampo said.

Giotto stared at his Friends, they were smiling at him. "...Forgive me, I just want to see him" Giotto muttered as he stood up, luckily Alaude didn't kick him too hard.

G approached the metal door, if it can withstand an attack with dying will flames. It beg to question why Tsuna was behind it. The door was just like any other, it was shut but without a lock.

There's no lock anywhere, Giotto's flames didn't even move it at all. And this is the Vongola Mansion...Why did the Future-Giotto have this door? And why is Tsuna inside?
G wondered, fitting the puzzle together. If Tsuna's inside, he would have heard Giotto's voice and open the door for us. But he didn't G looked at Giotto who was staring at the metal door.

Giotto's intuition can't be lying...wait...TYL Giotto builds this door –able to deflect Dying Will Flames- to protect what's inside...and maybe... to seal what's inside. His eyes widen at the thought of the possible answer.

If TYL Tsuna's really inside, then TYL Giotto...may have locked him behind this door

G stared at his best friend with shocked eyes. He can't even imagine Giotto doing this to his Otuoto, He can't even say No to Tsuna. Unless something happened in the future that none of them knows about.

"Giotto...do you really want to open it?" G asked his best friend with worry. "Hm? You're acting like Dino and the others, Like Said, I Am" Giotto answered. Soon they all gathered by the door.

Don't, Do not open it! If you open it!, You'll B-

Giotto shuts his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I Am Bringing him back, I'm bringing him home!" He told himself. His Guardians stood beside him with their flames burning bright. "Ready?" He asked, G nodded hesitantly followed by the rest. In his heart, he hoped that his theory is wrong, there's no way Giotto would do something like that. But even G has his Intuition.

And it's telling him that he's right

AS their flames burned brighter, they charged up their power for one swing. Their flames gathered together in a blast and headed towards the door. Within less than a second, the seven colored flames collided with the door.

*C-Crack*

It moved, even if it's an inch. It opened, Now they could only rely on their strength to push it open. Any more uses of dying will flame would exhaust them even more.

Slowly, the door in between began to open. Oddly, cold air was escaping through the gaps of the door. It was as cold as ice.

And there...