He planned, the 'past' ♔

CHAPTER 22

In the future.

Giotto stared at his Otuoto with desperate eyes. He never wanted this, no one did.

That day he made- No, forced to make a decision.
He made his choice and did the deed. He used his powers to seal his brother into the room locked in deep within the Vongola Mansion. Oddly enough- that day, Tsuna barely put up a fight.

"Is there something you need Onii-Sama?"

"...Forgive me Tsuna"

Everything happened so fast, Giotto did as he was told by everyone. Not only the Vincent but Vongola as well, Only his Guardians tried to stop it. But they can't go against Reborn and the others. This is the reality of the Mafia.

That day was an all-out fight between Vongola Decimo and his Guardians againsts The 'Weapons', as Tsuna and the rest were called that by the servants. It resulted in a ¾ destroyed Mansion, luckily everyone was evacuated so there isn't anyone harmed. Besides the Guardians themselves.

"You Bastards! Going against Tsuna-Sama!" Hayato yelled furiously at G and the rest. "Back down Hayato,...I- I don't want to fight you!" G said, readying his bow aimed at Hayato. "Don't want to Fight? What kind of bullshit is that!? You people started it first!" Hayato shouted, lighting up his dynamics.

"I'll fight for My Sky just like what you're doing for Your's"

G cursed under his breath, He knew what Giotto was thinking. He knew Giotto didn't have a choice. If he doesn't do anything about Tsuna. The Vindice will come and take things into their own hands, they could kill Tsuna or maybe do something even worst.

Giotto already knew because of his Intuition what would happen if that were to be the case. The Boss doesn't Have a Choice.

"Haha, what's with the sudden betrayal thing going on???" Takeshi asked, his sword hold firmly in his hand as he eyed Asari in front of him. "Forgive me Takeshi... It's for both Giotto's and Tsuna's Sake" Asari said as both Brothers clashed against each other.

"I don't really understand what is going on but... Don't decide things for Tsuna. You can't bound our Sky Asari-San"

"What Are You Guys Extremely Doing!??!" Ryohei yelled as he exchanges fists with Knuckle. "I've Extremely No Idea! G Said to Fight!" Knuckle yelled back as they both fought each other suddenly without knowing the reason as to why.

"COME BACK HERE BRAT!" Lampo shouted, chasing Lambo who was running away. "GAHHHHHH! BROCCOLI MONSTER!" Lambo screamed, trying to escape the monster trying to 'eat' him from behind. Those two sure are energetic.

"..." The silence Skylark glared at the older senior, with his tofas in hand. Alaude took out a pair of his cuffs, knowing fully well that Kyoya isn't easy to defeat since he was considered the second strongest behind Tsuna. "Hn, Hurry up and come at me." Alaude said but the boy didn't move, making him smirk. Because both knew,

That the one that makes the first move, Will Lose First.

So the two jumped at each other at the same time, both out for the kill.

"Kufufu, So it's today" Mukuro muttered, his illusions dance around him. Daemon held his scythe with a sadistic smile. "Even against your 'Son', you gave no mercy indeed. 'Father'" Mukuro smiled, his trident in his hand.

"This is a chance to beat-Discipline you 'Son'" Daemon said. " 'Mom' would have killed you if you said that" Mukuro stated as lotus started to bloom around him. "It's her fault for 'giving birth' to you"

Yup, no one knows what's going on with Daemon's Family. And since When Daemon Became a Father!?

In a room not far from the Guardians, Tsuna crashed onto the wall. He was thrown by Giotto. The boy slowly stood up, his forehead was bleeding and his shirt was torn. What a day today has become.

"Let me guess, Someone told you to do something- but neglected to tell you the full story?" Tsuna said to the blonde who stood meters away.