Chapter 3 - Fights and Drama

Hi, It's Lucy and I am super pleased with the amount of reads, votes and comments that I have received, even though the amount may look small to you it means the world to me. Sooo... I will update the next chapter after I have received 10 reads, 3 votes and 3 comments, Enjoy :) (This chapter was so hard to write because Zayn is my favourite!!)

---------------------------------------------------------Chapter 3--------------------------------------------------------------------

I learned that time flies by when your with One Direction! I got to catch up with Liam to see how his family was, how he got on once I left and how he ended up auditioning for the X-Factor because me and Liam lost touch after I moved away because we were only kids, so we didn't have mobiles or anything like that. I also learnt that Niall is a leprechaun, loves Nandos, plays the guitar and swears the most. I learnt that Louis loves carrots, has a pigeon called Kevin and always wears stripes and TOMS. I learnt that Harry is the "chick magnet", he loves cats and has a bromance with Louis. Finally it was Zayn's turn to share what he was like, but he seemed to have his mind set on not doing so...

"Come on Zayn, don't be a party pooper - you WILL make Kevin cry... do you really want that" Louis exclaimed obviously fed up by Zayn's moody behaviour.

But to me it looked like Zayn was just getting more and more determined to not introduce himself, his brown orbs were angry and... upset? Maybe I did do something wrong...

So I spoke up, "Zayn, I'm sorry if I have done something to upset you, but right now your just being a stubborn dick" I angrily exclaimed, I had had enough, I was almost positive that my cheeks were red from anger and my golden orbs turned a shade darker, but I didn't care.

Zayn's face went from blank to apologetic to angry, he sat up a little straighter in his seat and snapped " Well at least I don't barge in to a group and expect that I will be expected, so get his, YOU are NOT welcome here and I DON'T WANT YOU HERE"

It all went silent as the boys looked at me waiting for my reaction, I looked over at Liam and him and I both knew that comment had struck a nerve.

"So you don't want me here?" I angrily exclaimed "just like my parents didn't want me, they just gave me up at birth and do you know what, you're just like them!"

And with that I stood up and stormed off, and then I realised I was on a plane, so I went to the bathroom instead. I ripped open the door and stormed inside, not looking back

"Dick" I muttered under my breath, kicking the toilet, harder then I realised making me hop about on one foot saying " OW,OW,OW,OW,OW" like a loony!

"Luc, are you alright, love?" A voice said from outside, I immediately knew it was Liam. So I opened the door and pulled Liam into the bathroom as quick as a blink of an eye! As soon as I shut the door Liam embraced me in a hug, his head tucked into the crook of my neck and his hand secured tightly around my waist in a friendly manner, just like his hugs were before I moved in with my new foster parents in California. At that moment, tears sprang to my eyes, and I realised how much I missed Liam and how glad I am I'm in his life again.  

When we separated a concerned look crossed his face and he slowly ran his thumb underneath my eyes, wiping away the tears that I had no idea had fallen.

"Lets go back" He suggested quietly, but at the thought of going back and seeing Zayn just made more tears spring to my eyes. Seeing this Liam said " Look, don't listen to Zayn, he doesn't mean it,"

"But why did he say it to me then?" I questioned, my voice breaking half way through,

Liam paused as if judging whether to tell me or not he then explained, "The reason why the last stylist left was because... Zayn fell in love with her" .I gasped but Liam carried on. " But she was already married, with kids and everything, so when she found out she left, she didn't want anything to do with Zayn, he was heartbroken...her name was Lucy as well..."

"Oh..." I said softly, thinking things over. after I while I came to a conclusion and said " Lets go back out"

"Are you sure?" He questioned, holding my hands

" Yes" I answered determinedly " Lets go"

So Liam opened the door to find 4 members of One Direction behind it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHHH CLIFFHANGER!!!

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment!! XXXXX