Making ammends

Hey, it's Lucy I HAVENT UPDATED IN 2 YEARS WHAT THE FRICK AND NOW ZAYN HAS KEFT ONE DIRECTION WHAT THE FRICK IS THIS FANFIC ANYMORE, WHAT IS LIFE BUT IM GONNA CARRY ON BECAUSE WHY NOT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

Liam paused as if judging whether to tell me or not he then explained, "The reason why the last stylist left was because... Zayn fell in love with her" .I gasped but Liam carried on. " But she was already married, with kids and everything, so when she found out she left, she didn't want anything to do with Zayn, he was heartbroken...her name was Lucy as well..."

"Oh..." I said softly, thinking things over. after I while I came to a conclusion and said " Lets go back out"

"Are you sure?" He questioned, holding my hands

" Yes" I answered determinedly " Lets go"

So Liam opened the door to find 4 members of One Direction behind it...

Now...

"Um, hi?" I said but it came out more like a question the boys obviously didn't care because I was suddenly embraced by 3 of the most good looking guys I had ever met, as I breathed in I got a whiff of all of their colognes mixed together and nearly died because it smelt so good!

"GUYS I CAN'T BREATHE" I shouted, so they all released me. " I'm sorry for overreacting"

"Don't worry about it love" Niall chirped "we are used to it with Mr Grumpypants over here!" Niall exclaimed whilst pointing to Zayn ,who had joined to see what the commotion was about, playfully pouted in response.

"Can I talk to you Lucy?" Zayn asked his chocolate brown eyes glistening with regret,

"Of course" I smiled hoping that he might apologise. He led me back to his empty seat and we both sat down, a moment of silence passed over us until Zayn broke it.

"...so I guess Liam told you about what happened with the previous stylist" he said breaking the ice, whilst fiddling with the zip from his hoodie,

"Yeah, and I completely understand why you were upset but you have to remember that me and her may share the same name and job but we are different people and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you, okay?

"Okay." (IM SORRY I COULDNT HELP MYSELF I'm trash) He replied with a smile on his face "can I just apoligise for how I acted, I feel terrible"

" lets just put this whole thing behind us" I exclaim whilst putting out my hand " hi, I'm Lucy and I'm going to be your new stylist"

Zayn laughs and shakes my hand, "nice to meet you Lucy, I'm Zayn, and can I say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen"

IM SORRY CLIFFHANGER