Chapter 8

Perries POV

"What do you mean I can't come over? Perrie you promised you would let me come get you so we could go out and eat with our parents!" Zayns angry voice raged over the phone.

"I'm sorry, I really don't feel good Zayn.. We can tomorrow night..?" I felt lips slowly go from my ears back down to my neck where hickeys and love bites were already forming.

"Yeah.. I guess we can change it to tomorrow night. Do you want me to come over? I can bring you Chinese food.."

"I think I'm just gonna go to sleep just to be honest with you, Zayn.. But thanks for the o-" I cut off as the pair of lips let the tongue escape and it slowly circled my sweet spot, which caused me to escape a soft raspy moan.

"Perrie..?" I heard Zayns voice say, which made me come back to reality.

"Sorry.. I just popped my neck and it felt really good. Look, I'll talk to you tomorrow okay? But I have to go.."

"I lo-" I hung up and I threw my phone on the counter as I loosely wrapped my arms around Louis' neck.

It had been a little over a month since we had kissed eachother and since the kiss we had just gotten closer and closer to eachother.

"Babe, you just need to tell him that your with his best friend.." He said almost in a growl and I pulled him closer to me.

I brought his lips up to mine as I whispered "he will be mad.."

"He will be even madder when he realizes our late night phone calls." His fingers slowly started to walk up my leg. "How we make out.." His fingers walked up to it was on my upper leg. "How I know exactly how to turn you on.." He grinned some and he picked up my leg slowly as he set it on his. "He will be especially mad when he realizes that you don't love him anymore."

I nodded slowly and I gently kisses his forehead as he slowly grabbed one of my hands.

"PerrBear?"

"Yes?"

"You have to tell him.. You have to tell him you love me and not him.."

"I know, love.. And I will.." I smiled some at him as I gently kissed his forehead, as his arms snaked around my waist.

"When?"

"Whenever I know he won't take it out on you.. But tomorrow I do have to go to dinner with him and the family.." My heart sped up as I saw Louis face drop. He looked so sad about it.

But Louis and I had decided for me to play out 'Zerrie' until either Louis got his own flat so I could stay with him. He also didnt want to do it right now because if him and Eleanor broke up the Larry shippers would go wild and assume they broke up because him and Harry are together.

Even though I understood I didn't like te thought of them together. They still hung out. Took pictures together. Hugged. Kissed.

I bit the side of my lip, knowing I had to bring it up. "Louis?"

"Yes, love?" He said softly as he buries his face in my upper stomach, his forehead in my chest. I had on a half shirt, and being able to feel his breathe on my stomach made my whole body go wild. But I contained myself.

Question Perrie. The question.

"Do you still love Eleanor? I mean.. Y'all talk and such.." I took in a deep breathe as my body shivered, scared to hear the answer.

"No, I don't.." He gently kissed the top of my stomach. "I hate her. I love you Perrie... I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too LouBear.."

"I don't mean to ruin the moment, but we have a huge problem."

Louis and I sat up quickly from our positions as we saw Harry standing at the door way.

"What is it mate?" Louis said as he sat straight up and stared at him.

"Well, you see.. We have a red carpet event in a few months.. And I don't have a date.."

"You came here to see if I'd hook you up with Jade didnt you?" I said as I laughed.

"Please Perrie! Ill love you forever!!" He said with the most cheesiest smile ever and I felt Louis tense up beside me as Harry said that but I just ignored it and nodded.

"I'll see what I can do!!" I said with a promising smile and he nodded as he ran to me and picked me up in a hug.

"That's enough Harry." Louis spoke, with a growl in his voice and Harry laughed as he set me down.

"Someone's jealous. If that doesn't show you how much he love you, then I don't know what will.."

I look over at Louis and saw him staring at me. His beautiful green eyes staring deeply into mine, and I couldn't help but smile and think 'Damn, this boy is mine.'