Chapter 2: Who's One Direction

Yeah she doesn't know who one direction is, that was an OMG moment.Shes Irish and she's 19. But i was going to do this with all one pov but now its Chloe's and Niall's. Please Vote and comment for a dedication! Comment if there are anything that you would like to happen or any characters you want me to add in to conflict with the story. Luv ya lovlies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

She doesn't know who we are. I'm not going to tell her.

"Never mind." I tell her

"Who's One Direction?" she asks still curious.

"No one."

She shugs and waits for me to finish.

I finished getting all the coffee out of her hair.

"There all done love." I toss her hair a bit and smile at her.

She smiles, "Thank you. Now we have to get you cleaned up."

"You go on home love, i got it from here"

"But I want to help!" She whined.

I smile at her and look down, "Fine."

We swap spots so that I'm at the sink. I turn on the water and pull off my shirt to scrub the stains out. A small gasp was let out, I turn around to Chloe biting her bottom lip to keep her from smiling and arms crossed.

I smile, " What? "

She shakes her head, " Nothing."

I raise an eyebrow. And turn back around to the sink to wash my shirt. Then I wipe the little bit of whipped cream off my jeans.

" Here turn around." Chloe says from behind me. I turn around and she has wet paper towel, she reaches up to my hair and wipes the bit out and get the Carmel off with gentle strokes. I smile down at her watching her consentrate on getting the stuff out of my hair.

" There all done" she smiles. I smile back, "Thank you."

She looks at my shirt and then back at me. " Were going to have to wait till that drys."

"Okay." I slide down the tile wall to sit on the floor. Chloe looks at me. I pat a spot next to and she smile as she walks over to sit with me.

" So Niall do you live here in Mullingar? " Chloe breaks the silence.

"I was born and raised here but Im always on tou- trips with my family . What about you? "

" i was born here but my family decided to move to America for a while. I moved back here 3 years ago.

" Siblings?"

" One older brother. You? "

" Same"

We sat there for an hour to wait on my shirt to dry. It was one of the best hours of my life .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote! Comment! Over! And! Out!