Chapter 14: Recovery

CHAPTER 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I never thought I'd make it this far. I want to thank all my fans, followers and readers and just like everyone for all of your support it means a lot even if it means so little to you. Well I guess ill give you what you came for but after please vote and comment below!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe:

Niall pulls back and whispers, "Babe I got to go, someone will catch us."

"So let them." I giggle. He smiles and his lips attack mine.

He pulls me closer to him and my hip grind his. I jump up and he catches me by my bum and I wrap my legs around him.

He pushes me up against the house and our kiss becomes more and more heated.

Some how I end up on the ground. My hand slowly slides up his shirt to feel his hard abs. My other hand finds it way to Niall's hair and I gently pull on it making him moan. I giggle and shush him.

Niall's hand slides up the back of my shirts leaving me with goosebumps.

I nibble on his lip and then let go. His tongue slides into my mouth easily and he starts to take control.

I feel my shirt rise up on my stomach, i place my hand down to keep it from rising up any farther. I pull back from Niall. "Not here please."

His hand come out from my shirt and he looks down. I reach up and stroke his cheek which is warm, he must be blushing, I smile.

He stands up and helps me up and then pulls me into a hug, "Even though it wasn't even 24 hours I never missed some one so much in my life."

I hug him tighter not knowing what to say.

Pull back and give him a small peck on the lips.

"Good night." I say sweetly.

"Good night princess." Niall said back.

I turn away from him a walk back to my porch and turn back to him and smile. He smiles back and then turn to him car and leaves. I go back inside and go back to bed quickly falling asleep.

Niall:

I truly meant what I said, I have NEVER EVER missed someone that much even though it was a short period of time. I cant image what I would have done if it lasted any longer.

I drive home slowly.

When I reach home i take a shower and then go to bed.

I wake up about late morning.

I reach for my phone on the table next to my bed,nothing. I groan and get up to look for my phone. I look around the house and then find it underneath the sofa.

I read my phone there was a text from Chloe.

'Chloe <3 : Hey Niall!'

I text her back,

''Me: Morning love!'

'Chloe <3: Can I come over? Sorry to ask.'

'Me: You don't even need to ask, come on over.'

I set down my phone and crawl out of bed, I take a quick shower and then gets dressed just in time before Chloe gets here.

The doorbell rings and i hurry to the door to answer it. Chloe stands in front of me, she walks in and i kiss her.

"Hey babe." She says.

"Morning. Why'd you want to come over?" I say back.

"I'm moving out from my brothers house." She says and looks down at the floor. "But, i don't have the money."

She can live with me, I have plenty of space."Then you can move in with me."

"No I can't do that."

"And why not? We'd have plenty of room, i mean look at how big this place is." I spread my arms to show how big it was, Chloe laughed.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

She hugs me tightly and I embrace her. "Thank you." She whispers.

"Anything for you." I whisper back in her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't really feeling this one so yeah sorry for how lame it is. Vote comment and follow!!!!