Chapter 15: Waking Up

Hia guys... dont take the title of the chapter the wrong way... when i say waking up i mean harrys not waking up... maybe....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chloe:

The next day I decide to go visit Harry in the hospital. I haven't seen him in a few days, so I wonder if he's doing any better.

I dress casual and head there alone. I walk in and say hi to the lady at the desk and head up to Harry's room. They've had his room changed to a bigger room, so more people could visit. The color of the room is pale green with white chairs and curtains. Honestly I hate the style, its so old. 

I set the flowers down on the table and drag a chair up to Harry's bed. He looks so much better, the color has fully come back to his face. He is no longer is skinny but not muscular like he used to be. Now it only looks like he's sleeping but oh how i wish he would wake up.

I take his hand in mine, and i run my other hand through his messy curls. 

"Oh Harry, Please wake up, I know your in there." I say quietly. "I need you. I may have not needed you before but i do now."

Then I felt it, but i swear to the man up there that Harry's hand flinched in mine. 

I keep talking to him, "Harry I felt that, Come on Please, do it again, move! Talk! Harry wake up!" I speak louder.

Nothing, absolutely nothing. No movement, no words,just silence.

"Well I got to go Harry. I'll see you later." I stand up and kiss him on the forehead.

"But..Idonwanna you,,to.gow"

I shoot back away from Harry.

Then from what it seems like forever, those beautiful green eyes peek through his eyelids.

"Chloe?" Harry mumbles.

"HARRY!" I squeal and literally jump on him.He has little time to react but he wraps his arms around me and buries his head in my neck.

Tears start rolling down my cheeks, "Oh Harry I thought you'd never wake up!" I sob.

"Shhhh, I'm wake now." He says.

I gather myself and finally stop crying. "Harry I missed you so much, I'm so sorry I made you go through this. You might not forgive me but i ust wanted you to know that I'm sorry."

"No, no, no, Chloe I was stupid, i went over the edge, it wasn't your fault, i was ust jealous and stupid." He whispered in my neck.

We sit there like that holding each other until Harry breaks the silence. "Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay with you for while. I don't want to be home by myself."

"Oh Harry I can't. I moved in with Niall."

He lowers his eyes. "Oh."

"But I can stay with you at your flat until you get on your feet again/"

"You'd stay with me?" He smiles.

"yeah." I smile back at him. "But right now i have to call the boys and let them know your awake." I hop off Harry's bed and go and get a nurse. She brings him food and water. 

I dial Niall's Number first and give him the news, then Louis, then Liam and then finally Zayn. They all agree to meet us at the hospital to see Harry.

The boys get here in minuets, they all are super happy to finally get to talk to Harry. This was a day we all wanted to remember. I pull out my phone and tell the boys to stand around harry, i snap a cute picture and then hand my phone to Zayn. 

I stand next to Harry and smile. Harry looks over at me as the picture is taken. I take my phone from Zayn and look at the picture. it's prefect.

"I wanna Look!" Harry says cheekily.

I show him the picture and he smiles from ear to ear,"I love it. Can you send me it?"

"Yeah, of course." I smile.

When Harry is finally released from the hospital I tell Niall about how im staying with Harry until he gets back on his feet. He didnt like the idea much but he opened up and let me. He told me he'd stop by tomorrow to drop off some clothes.

I take Harry back to his flat and settle him in to his bed. He's still kinda weak so I want him to take it easy.

I put soup on the stove and clean up Harry's flat a bit.The stove goes off and i make a bowl of soup for Harry and tip toe to his room.

"Harry." I say quietly.

He rolls over in bed and mumbles, he's been sleeping. I giggle and say, "Harry I have soup."

He sits up and rubs the sleep from his eyes. "Damn I love it when you giggle." His husky voice gives me shivers. I giggle some more.

"Stop it woman and give me my soup." He says still half asleep. 

"Dont be so demanding i made this soup!" I laugh at him.

He takes to bowl from my small and hands and starts shoveling spoonfuls of soup in to his mouth. I lay back on his bed. He looks over at me. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Nothing, your just so perfect." He says quietly.

"Stop Harry."

"Sorry I can't help it."

Harry finishes his soup and sets the bowl on the table next to his bed, he lays down next to me. He breathes heavy and stares straight up at the ceiling.

"What was it like?" I ask him.

"How what was like?" He asks.

"What was it like being in a coma?"

"It was..Lonely. You had no one. All it was, was darkness and no matter how hard you tried you could never escape that darkness. It was terrible Chloe. I was so alone." He rolls over and looks me straight in the eye, waiting for an answer.

"Your not alone anymore." I say. 

He pulls the blanket up around both of us and then wraps his long arms and legs around me. :Harry." I whisper, "Ni-."

"No,just let me hold you. Just once, let me hold you in my arms."

And I let him....