Weapons? Killing? Best Question So Far!

a_geeky_writer said: So dipper and Mabel gleeful... Favourite weapon and why... Also favourite way to kill if you please

//: *chuckles* Brother darling could you come here for a moment?

Dipper: *walks into the room* What is it sister dear?

//: *holds up cellphone* I received a new question, but its for both of us. Do you mind?

Dipper: Why not... I have some spare time on my hands anyways. *sits down*

//: Great. The first thing they ask us is... what is our favorite weapon.

Dipper: Hmmmm that's a hard one...

//: I know. I was thinking knives since they are so small. Easy to hide so you don't seem suspicious.

Dipper: That and we also can use magic to make them move and float. Makes things much easier.

//: Not to mention they can land precise and deadly hits which make it easier to clean. That or...

Dipper: *smirks* We can just bombard them with a bunch of knives, drag it out, and make it more painful?

//: Brother!!!

...You know me so well~

Dipper: But of course. Aside from that I personally like swords.

//: Swords aren't too bad. They are practically just longer knives.

Dipper: Well then I guess we like blades the most sister?

//: Appears so. Probably cause they are swift, easy to use and fun.

Dipper: However we also don't mind hatchets.

//: Or guns.

Dipper: Or magic.

//: Poisons.

Dipper: Scissors.

//: Rope.

Dipper: Needles.

//: Honestly you can give us anything. Even if it isn't a weapon... we can make it one.

Dipper: *smirks* We try not to discriminate.

Will: *mutters* It's not as though they have a favorite weapon... their favorite thing is probably just the killing itself...

Dipper: *playing with a knife* ...did you say something Will?

Will: N-no! *teleports away*

Dipper: So. What's the next question?

//: Next they ask what our favorite way of killing is... if we please.

Dipper: Our favorite ways of killing?

//: That's what it says.

Dipper: I don't see why not. Honestly one of my favorite ways is using the 'disappearing' acts during our show.

//: Oh yes those are fun, good for business, and easy to clean up... sometimes.

Dipper: What about you sister?

//: I'm not sure there are just so many it's hard to choose...

Dipper: I know how you feel. There is drowning, poisoning, faking suicide...

//: Driving them insane till they kill themselves, plain upright murder, framing someone else, burning...

Dipper: So many choices...

//: True. I do however like the ten starved dogs against the gnome approach now.

Dipper: Hmmm that kinda sounds torturous...

//: Hahaha it probably is.

Dipper: Tell me next time you do it, I want to see how it plays out.

//: If we find another gnome and we can do it tonight?

Dipper: Sure.

Both Twins: .....of course this is all... 'hypothetically speaking' *put on innocent faces*

//: Because obviously we would neeeeever do anything like that, would we brother~

Dipper: But of course not sister, that would just be soooooo cruel~

//: *curtsies* Well, now that that's settled we will see you all at the Tent of Telepathy for tonight's show.

Dipper: *bows with a small smirk* Looking forward to having you there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dipper: Want to go find that gnome sister darling?

//: Ready when you are my dearest brother.