CHAPTER 2- "The Second Base"

The next morning I woke pretty hungover.I didn't remember much.Only him.It made me smile instantly.The same moment I checked my phone to make sure I have his number.I did,thank God!

I decided to text him even tho I wasn't sure.Was it too early?I did it anyway.He answered literally 30 seconds later.Was it a good sign?

He said that he had a fun last night and was glad he has met me.I could't stop blushing.How did I even get to meet him?How was I so lucky?Yeah,I knew him only for few hours,but still.It was love at first sight.He seemed so familliar tho.And then I remembered!He's a singer!James Maslow!"OH MY GOSH!" ,I yelled,waking up my roommate.

She ran into my room asking what's going on. "Remember that guy I met last night?",I said still shocked. "Yeah you clicked.He's cute.",she answers. "He's James!Maslow!From Big Time Rush!WE ALWAYS LISTEN TO HIS SONG CIRCLES IN THE CAR!" ,I yelled. "OMG NO WAY!" ,she screamed,probably waking up the neighbours.

After we calmed down,I actually realized something....if we go further and you know...date...it would be so hard.The pressure...but those toughts left my mind very fast.I was still in shock.My phone rang.It was him.I picked up and said "Hey" as calm as possible. "Hey you.-he said softly-How are you doing?" "A little bit hungover but good,you?" I answered with a smile on my face. "Good actually.I'm paiting my apartment today but I was thinking maybe after I'm done we can grab dinner." he asked sounding kinda nervous. "I would like to." "Awesome.Text me your adress and I'll pick you up at 7." he said. "Deal,haha.See ya." "See ya."

After I completly calmed down,I went to make myself a breakfast.Later on I just lyed on the couch watching TV.At one moment I got a message.It was this photo (the photo above) and caption saying "Can't decide what color to pick.HELP!!" I laughed a proper minute untill I was able to text back. "Last shade,I like it. xx" I texted,smiling.My roommate came in and caught me blushing.I told her how he invited me to dinner and I still can't believe it.James Maslow?Wow.I'm not fangirling but he's like a huge thing.

It was about 6 pm and I started to get ready.I was so nervous.I felt such a pressure to look perfect as I can.7 pm,the doorbell rang.I open the door. "Hey,there." he said looking very nervous.

"You look stunning." he said softly. "I wish but thank you-I laughed nervously-you look awesome." "Hahah,sure.Ready?" "Yeah of course." he put his hand on my back leading me to the hall.

It was so obvious that we were both so nervous.As we came to the restaurant he opened the door for me.Cameras were flashing everywhere.I could already see the cover.Ugh,I felt so uncomfortable. "Don't mind them,please.Don't let them ruin this for us."

We sat down and ordered our food.We started talking. "Well...um...I know this is kinda weird tbh." he said. "Yeah,I know hah.", I said looking down. "I know all about you,hah,so I feel like I know you for ages.But honestly the first time I saw you I fell in love.And as we started talking it was for sure.",he was nervous I could see it. "I know,me too.But it's scaring me...all this paparazzi and pressure...beacause I'm just some street girl and you're a star."

"Don't say that!I don't care where you're from or who you are.I like you.I really do." ,he grabbed my hand. "I don't...-the waiter brought the food so I stopped...-I don't know...we can try."

"I need to try with you.I can't pass you by.",he smiled. "Haha I guess" "Can we eat now?I'm starving.",he laughed.We ate,we were laughing,joking around...and the it was time to go.Oh no...again those cameras flashing.I hated it,can you imagine how much he hated it then?But I guess he's used to.We sat in the car and he drove me home.We stood infront of the building and staring at eachother for a minute. "I had a lot of fun." he said. "Me too.It was nice.I'm glad we went out." I smiled.

He got close to me,put his arms on my hips,smiled and kissed me very softly.I liked it.He's a good kisser.He smiled again and said: "I hope I will see you very soon,beautiful." I blushed and laughed.

"Bye,James." I said winking and walking away.