-CHAPTER 3-"I Want You,I Need You"

ATTENTION: THERE ARE SOME DIRTY PARTS!!

It's been a while since I've seen him or talked to him.2 weeks for sure.We text eachother from time to time but we're both busy.He's spending time in the studio and I started giving dance instructions in dance school.I miss him.I really do.I need to see him.I need to kiss him.

It was 5pm when I got home from work and I text him saying:"Hey,r u busy?".In meanwhile I went to take a shower.After I was done I checked my phone.Nothing.I decided to make myself dinner.It's been 1 hour since I've checked my phone,I even forgot about it.I crashed on my couch when my phone rang. "Hello?",I picked it up. "Hey baby,how are you?I'm sorry I didn't text you back.I was so busy." ,it was James,I got so hyped. "I'm just very tired and busy.I know,I understand.I'm just missing you so fricking much." I said. "I know,beauty.You aren't too tired,are you?" he said. "No,not too much.Why?" ..."Well...maybe you would like to come over and we could watch a movie.I just need to see you." ,he said sounding a little bit sad. "I could-I chuckled-I'll be there in 15 mns." "I can't wait,be there fast." he laughed and hang up.

I put some makeup on,changed my clothes and rushed into my car.On the way I stopped and got some gas.I got to his driveway,excited to see him.I got out of the car and rang on the doorbell.He opened the door and I felt such a warmth in my heart.Oh my Gosh,finally.I've missed him too damn much.I didn't even say anything,I just jumped in his arms.He hugged me tight and put his head on my shoulder."I missed you waaay too much." he said and kissed me hard. I kissed him back,smiled and said:"I'm so glad to see you,you don't even know."

He took my hand and lead me into the house.We sat on the couch."What are we watching?" ,I asked. "The Purge." he said,smirking,looking at me. "Ohh,okay,Maslow,I know what you're doing.You know I'm scared so you will take advantage of that.Okay,okay." ,I said,acting like I'm mad. He grabbed my face and kissed me,smiling. "You know me too good.",he said.I just laughed,looking at him.

He put the movie on and hugged me.I put my head on his chest,taking his hand in mine.We started watching the movie and I was actually glad that he picked a scary movie.It's a reason for him to protect me.What a fox,he's smart,I tought to myself.

As we were watching,cuddling,I somehow fell asleep.I was so tired and felt so comfortable in his arms.I'm pretty sure he fell asleep soon after me too.

The next morning I woke up,still in his arms.The TV was on and I checked my phone.It was 7 am.Still so early but I wasn't tired.I looked at him and smiled.He's adorable and I'm so lucky.I tried to sneak out of his arms to turn off the TV but he woke up instantly.

"Where do you think you're going?" ,he smiled,looking at me. "I just wanted to turn off the TV,calm down." I laughed,grabbing the remote and turning it off. He took my hand,pulled me closer,kissing me softly. "Good morning.",he said,smiling. "Good morning,baby.",I kissed him again,smiling.

He put his hand on my head,going with his fingers trough my hair,looking into my eyes. "You have beautiful eyes,you know." ,he said.I smiled,kissing his cheek.He put his hands on my waist,kissing me slowly.He sat on the couch,putting me on his lap,putting his hands around me and kissing me.I kissed him back,holding his face,smiling.

He run his hand under my t-shirt,kissing my neck.I smiled,running my hands trough his perfect brown hair.I chuckled,kissing his jaw line.He bit my neck,leaving a hickey.I kissed him and got up. "I should go now.",I said,walking away,smiling,hoping he will run after me.Just as planned,he ran after me,took me by my hand,saying:"Oh you're not.".I turned around with a serious face,saying:"Oh really?Make me!" .He picked me up,I put my legs around him,my arms around his neck,kissing him hard.He took me to his bedroom,putting me on his bed,crashing onto me."You bet I will.",he said,kissing my collar bone.

He got up,taking his shirt off.I started at him...his body....wow...it was unreal.I took mine off,as fast as possible.He started taking off my pants,slowly,kissing my stomach.I grabbed his face,kissing him passionately.He slipped his hand into my panties,kissing my neck.I bite my lip,closing my eyes.I turned us around,sitting on top of him,bitting his neck,kissing it...going lower and lower....kissing his abs...his perfect v...he took his pants and boxers off at the same time.I started at his d...looked at him and smiled.I started doing him slowly,going faster and faster.Playing with it,messing with him.He for sure liked it.I lyed on the bed,he took my bra off,kissing my breasts slowly,kissing me and putting it in slowly.

He started grinding slowly and carefuly,still kissing my neck.I closed my eyes,relaxed and smiled. "Faster?" ,he whispered in my ear,smiling. "Yeah,please.",I chuckled.He started going faster but careful.I moaned his name,quietly. "You can be louder.That turns me on." he said.I laughed,grabbing his back,kissing his neck.He went faster and faster,making me moan loudly.I saw him smiling and holding his moans in.He lyed on the bed,sitting me on top of him.I started ridding him slowly and then going faster.He put his hands on my hips,closing his eyes.I went as fast as possible,moaning.I slowed down a bit,kissing his neck.

He lyed me down again,putting it in,grinding fast as he could but soon after pulling it out and cumming on my stomach.He laughed and lyed next to me."Well that wasn't as bad as I tought." ,he chuckled. I punched him in the arm,getting up,getting his shirt and my panties,putting them on."Well now I'm taking your shirt,cuz you're rude.",I said.He laughed,reaching his hand out,calling me back to bed.I took his hand as he pulled me on the bed,next to him.

"We should do this again sometimes.",he said,smiling,looking at me."You bet we should." I answered,winking.

He pulled me closer,covered us with blankets and we fell asleep in eachothers arms.