PART 6-"I'm sorry...."

I was getting ready to go to James' when my phone rang.It was in the other room and I could't find it so I just let it go straigt to voice mail.

I finally found my phone and saw that the voice mail was from James. "Hey,I'm sorry but I have to go down to the studio,some of my covers were deleted so I have to shoot again so don't come.I'm sorry.Love you."

Well,crap.I texted him that it's okay and I hope he has fun.At that point I got an idea.I'll call Alexa and Makenzie and we'll go out.

I call Alexa saying how James ditched me and asked her if she wants to just go dance somewhere.She said yes,of course.Same with Makenzie.

They came by pretty fast and as soon as I got into Lex's car they started comforting me."It's fine,girls,it happens." I laughed.  "We'll have even more fun,don't even worry!",said Makenzie as we drove off.They took me to some club I've never been to but that was okay cuz wherever I am,it's fun with them.

We got some drinks and sat into the booth.This one guy  came up to us and started hitting on all 3,one by one. "I'm married." ,Alexa said. "Well as I see,he isn't here,so he won't know about this." ,the guy said,winking at her.  She made a WTF face and said:"True but you know who's here?Security." The guy walked out dissapointed and we started laughing so hard.

"In soccer,there is a goalkeeper but a player can still score." I said,laughing. "Don't even joke hahahaha." Lex said.Makenzie was still dying from laughter.

"I think I''ll go to the toilet.",I said. Makenzie:"I'll go with you,wait."

As we were walking towards the toilet,I saw a guy standing kissing a girl.What was odd....the guy looked like James...I got closer and when I was able to see his face even better I realized...that is James.He noticed me as I was running in tears.Makenzie was behind me,yelling my name.

James was also running after me and when he got closer,he grabbed my hand.I stood,in tears,turned around and looked at him. "Really?",I yelled. "I'm sorry...",he was looking at me,scared,shaking.

"What the actual f*ck?Last time I checked this isn't a studio and kissing isn't the same as singing.I don't know,maybe I'm wrong."  I said,crying.I pulled my hand,looked at Makenzie.She stood there speachless,tearing up.

"Do not call me.Lose my number.Please do.Make yourself a favour.And I will keep the job untill you guys have a break but don't even try to talk with me.I will ignore you." ,I said,calmly.Makenzie hugged me.By that time Lex came by and saw everything,also hugging me tight. "I just want to go home.Please."  I said,crying. Alexa:"We'll go by my place and talk this trough.We will tell Carlos everything."  I nodded my head,walking away.

SORRRYY YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR SO LONGGG.I WILL DO THE NEXT PART SOON BCZ I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO WAIT FOR SO LONG TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. XD

BTW,SHOCKED MUCH? ;)