Chapter 18

**Tessa's dress is on the left, Carly's is on the right**

1 week later

"It's 3 o'clock and we have nothing else to do" Carly whined. "The jocks at school are throwing a party, call Noah, I'll call Jake, and we'll go to that tonight. I said. "Yes! Great idea!" She squealed. What am I getting myself into? I dialed Jake's number "Hey babe, you and me, Carly and Noah, party tonight, be ready by 6, got it?" I said. "Mmm feisty and in control, I like it" he said "there's plenty more where that came from" I said "Mmm I like the sound of that, but alright I'll be there to pick you up by 6, I love you" he said "I love you too." I said back.

Carly and I both wore a black dress, with black heels, the dresses were slightly revealing. Carly curled my hair, while I did my makeup. I chose to do the smokey eye look, it went well with my dress. Carly and I switched positions, and I curled her hair as well, she also did the smokey eye. We looked at each other and said "damn! My best friend is hot" in sync, then started laughing.

All four of us walked up to the huge house, my hand intertwined with Jake's, while Carly's was intertwined with Noah's. We walked inside and a couple of guys greeted both Jake and Noah. They continued talking, having a deep discussion about football. "Guys" Carly said. I nodded. Carly and I wondered off, leaving the boys. We went and got our favorite shot "the princess shot" it was a mixture of a 1/2 shot of vodka, 1/4 shot of watermelon pucker, and a 1/4 shot of whiskey sour mix. It tastes like pink starburst. We took about 4 of those shots. We both looked over to the dance floor and Carly yelled "Let's go!" Pulling me to the dance floor. We started dancing. I spotted Jake, his attention was on me, I started moving my hips and he smirked. I then began dancing on Carly, his smirk grew wider, he leaned back drinking his beer, smirking at me the whole time. I walked closer to him, grabbed his beer, handed it to someone else, and said "Let's go, it's your turn" and pulled him to the dance floor. I started grinding all over him, moving my hips, shaking my ass, he was enjoying it, I was too, seeing him suffer was hilarious. The music stopped and a slow song played, we began slow dancing, we stared into each other's eyes for the whole dance. When it was over, I turned around to go find Carly and Noah, but he grabbed onto my arm, spun me around, put my hands around his neck, and he put his hands around my waist "I love you Tessa" he spoke. "I love you too" I said back, crushing our lips together.

I spotted Jake whispering in Carly's ear, they were a little to close. They both looked around, nodded and went upstairs. At this point, my eyes had tears in them and I was pissed. How could my best friend do something like this to me? And my boyfriend that supposedly loved me so much? I ran up the stairs, searching through all of the room and there was still no sign of them. There was only one room that I haven't checked. I pulled open the door and said "Sorry to ruin your guy's fun, I hope it was worth it! You know, I thought best friends, were supposed to always be there for each other, NOT sleep with their best friends boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, and I thought, if you loved someone, you were supposed to stay faithful, not betray them by sleeping with their best friend." "Tessa? What are you talking about?" Jake said. "What am I talking about? What am I talking about!? You have got to be kidding me! I'm not fucking stupid! I seen you whisper something in Carly's ear and then come up here!" I yelled back. He started laughing and so did she. "Oh so it's funny? Fuck you guys! I can't believe you Carly! After everything I've done for you! Don't even bother talking to me again, both of you. I'm done here. Have fun." I said crying, opening the door to leave but Jake grabbed me and pulled me back in. "Get off of me you cheating asshole!" I yelled. "Tessa, can you sit down for a second?" He then said. "Nope. I don't want to talk to either of you." I snapped back. "Tessa you are so dumb! Do you really think I'd do that to you? You are my best fucking friend. I love you more than I love myself. We were planning for your birthday next week, dummy." Carly spoke. "Prove it." I then said. "Well for one, the light is on, for two, we have paper on the bed with ideas, and for three, we have 4 plane tickets bought on my phone right now." She said. "Oh. I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I'm so dumb! I can't believe I accused you both of you of that! I'm so sorry! I love you both!" I said back. "I love you too, you know I'd never do that to you." Carly said back. "I love you too, now kiss me!" Jake said back, and I did. "Can we go home now?" Carly whined. "Yes, let's go" I said back.

"Hey mom, Jake, Carly and Noah are staying with me tonight, is that okay?" I said kissing her cheek. "Of course honey" she said back. "Thank you" I said hugging her. "Goodnight sweetie, I love you, night Jake, Carly and Noah." She then said. "Night, love you too" I said "night" they all said in sync.

We all changed into our Pj's, popped a movie in, I was cuddling with Jake, while Carly was cuddling with Noah, and then we all went to sleep. What a night.