Chapter 21

It was now my birthday today, I'm finally 18. I got up early and got in the shower. Afterwards, I went into my bedroom to find a dress lying on top of my bed and a note that read "Happy birthday princess! I bought you this dress and these heels to wear today. Get ready, and once you're done, call this number below, and do what the person tells you to do. I can't wait to see you princess. Love Jake" I smiled to myself. I put the dress on, did my hair and make up, and then put the heels on. I dialed the number nervously. "Hello Mrs.Bradley, go outside in exactly 10 minutes and do as you are told" a man spoke. I hung up and waited.

10 minutes later, a limo showed up. "Hello Mrs.Bradley, get in and I will take you to your destination" a man ordered. "Hello, Tessa, please" I said back, getting in.

We pulled up to Starbucks and the man opened my door and said "run in and tell them you have an order for 'Princess', grab the cup and come back out here, it's already paid for." I did as I was told. "Hi, I have an order for 'Princess'" I spoke. "Here you are, Happy Birthday!" The guy said giving me the cup. "Thank you" I said smiling and walked out and got back inside the limo. "Next destination, are you ready?" The driver spoke. I nodded. We arrived at the mall. "Jake told me to tell you to get whatever you want" he said handing me $500. "Okay, thanks" I said. "No problem! I'll be out here waiting for you" he said back, I just nodded.

I bought $500 worth of merchandise from Victoria Secret. I got back into the limo, placing all of the bags beside me. It was now starting to get dark. "Next destination" the driver spoke. I nodded. We arrived at a building, that seemed to be vacant. "Go on in" the driver spoke. I nodded, curiously. I walked in to find a bunch of presents. There were tons of dresses, Victoria Secret bags, perfume, lotion, and body wash, a bunch of jewelry, and a huge teddy bear. A guy walked out and handed me a note that read "Hello beautiful, enjoying your birthday? I hope so, don't worry, you're almost done, you'll get to see me soon, I love you beautiful, Love Jake" I smiled to myself again. "Leave these here, we will deliver them to your house" the man spoke. I nodded and thanked him. "Next destination" the driver said while I was getting in. I nodded. We arrived at a jewelry store. "Go in, say pick up for Tessa Bradley, and come back out here." The driver stated, I nodded. "Pick up for Tessa Bradley" I said. "One moment" the lady spoke, I nodded. She came back out with 4 boxes. She opened the first, and it was a gorgeous diamond necklace, she put it around my neck and clipped it for me. The second was a stunning diamond bracelet. The third was diamond earrings that dangled above my shoulders. The last was a beautiful, diamond ring. I put everything on and thanked her. "No need to thank me, thank your husband, he must truly love you, he spent a fortune on you today, he's one of a kind, you are very lucky, happy birthday honey." She spoke. "Oh no, he's not my husband, but thank you so much, have a good evening" I said back. I got back into the limo. "Now, our final destination" he spoke. I nodded once more. When we arrived, Jake was waiting with a dozen red roses. I ran and jumped into his arms. "Happy birthday beautiful" he spoke. I kissed him and he gladly accepted, we kissed for a good 10 minutes, it was long and meaningful. "Thank you Jake, you really didn't have to do all of this, it must've cost you a fortune, thank you though, I really appreciate it" I said. "Hush baby girl, I wanted to. A beautiful girl like you, deserves the world. I love you princess." He spoke. "I love you too, now let's go eat! I'm starving!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

After dinner, we got back into the limo and started driving. "One more surprise" he said kissing my forehead. "What?" I asked. "You'll see" he said, sending me a wink. We arrived at Carly's house and her and Noah both got into the limo with us. "Happy birthday!" She screamed hugging me, handing me a Victoria Secret bag. "Thank you Car" I said back. "Happy birthday" Noah said handing me a jewelry box with a bracelet inside of it. "Thank you Noah" I said.

We arrived at the airport. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Just get on the plane, we're all going on a trip." Jake said. I did as I was told.

We arrived at Bora Bora. I screamed and tackled everyone into a hug "you guys are the best! I love you!" They all laughed and said they loved me back. "We have three days here, then we have to go back home" Jake said. "Okay" I said still satisfied. "It's late, how about we go to bed and we'll all meet tomorrow?" I asked. "Sounds good" they all said. Jake opened our door for me and slapped my butt as I walked through, I gasped, not expecting it, he sent a wink back at me and I blushed. We both got into bed and cuddled up to each other. "Thank you for everything today, it was truly amazing. I love you." I said to Jake. "Your welcome princess, I love you so much." He made me so happy. I grabbed his face kissing him roughly and passionately, he kissed me back. Before we knew it, both of our clothes were off and we were laying there naked, Jake straddling me. I began to blush. "I want you" I said crashing our lips together. We made love to each other, then we both drifted off to sleep. This day had been perfect.