Chapter 11

A/N: Happy 18th birthday to bookwormpie1997!!! ^~^ Enjoy this birthday present from me! 

"You shouldn't have worked her so hard..."

"It's not my problem..." 

"Christian...."

"She has legs for a reason, she can just leave if she can't handle it...no one is forcing her to stay..."

Whispers filled the air as I gained consciousness. "Don't worry, I can handle it. I am not going to leave. Not in your wildest dreams Mr. Wright," I spoke up when I could no longer hold in the anger from what I was hearing. 

Someone cleared their throat. "I can see that you're awake, Ms. Wilson." The voice's owner came out of the shadows and I took a good look at him. He must be the other person that was in the room. He was short in size and a bit chubby. He was losing hair. There was a bald spot in the center of his head, surrounded by thinning black hair. He was dressed in a suit.

"And you are?" I asked curiously.

"I'm Mr. Soo, Christian's personal assistant," he greeted with a smile. "AKA the person who cleans up after his messes," he whispered quietly to me. 

I couldn't help but smile. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Soo."

"It's my pleasure. I get to finally meet the lady that Christian can't stop complaining about. Let me leave to let you guys talk things out." And with that, he left the room.

That was when I noticed my surroundings. Instead of being in a hospital room like I expected, I was in my bedroom. There was an IV drip connected to my wrist. That was the only medical looking thing in the room. 

"Where am I?" 

"Where do you think?" he asked in return, completely ignoring my question.

"Not at the hospital."

"No duh, way to state the obvious," he rolled his eyes. "And you said I was Mr. Obvious. Look who's being Mrs. Obvious."

"Ew gross. If you're Mr. Obvious and I'm Mrs. Obvious, that makes us husband and wife which is impossible. There's no way I'll have a husband like you. I can't stand you."

"Pft and you think I can stand you?" he retorted. 

"Glad we're on the same page," I flashed a fake smile.

"If you're wondering, the doctor said you were just overworked. And that you need to rest," he said.

"Who wouldn't be overworked from the work I got from you?" I retorted. "This is all your fault. I already had a lot of work to do with the Powerpoint presentation I had to but you had to go tell the other employees to give their work to me. Jeez, you are really inconsiderate."

Christian shook his head. "No way. This is not my fault. Do you think you deserve my considerateness? Man, you're so weak. Can't even handle a few hard nights of work."

"How is this my fault??" I exclaimed furiously at his logic. "Why are you putting all the blame on me??"

He crossed his arms over his chest and glared at me. 

"You know what! I had enough of your spoiled attitude," I got up from the bed and walked toward the door. "I already have a huge debt anyways, who cares if I have more? I'll probably die with debt on my shoulders. I quit!"

Before I could reach the doorknob, I felt myself get pulled backwards. I found myself standing next to Christian. We were very close to each other. I could feel his breath. 

"I wasn't finished talking."

I tried to shake his grip on my hand off, but his grip was too tight. "Let go. You wanted me to leave, didn't you? That's what I'm doing!"

"Oh, I changed my mind. You should've left when I told you before," he said. "Looks like you lost your chance."