NETHER (Blurb)

NETHER

Years ago, the Trolls were banished into the Nether, a void of evil and darkness between the magical realms. With their greed and treachery locked away, peace has reigned throughout the worlds. But not for nineteen-year-old witch, Aramina. Being discovered to be a non-magic-a witch with waning powers- has cost her everything. A place among her people, her future as the next High Mistress of Magic, and the man she loves.

Determined to live a life without magic, Aramina's plan is foiled when Roane, a man of many secrets and tattoos thwarts her kidnapping. He introduces her to a world where non-magics are being hunted and sent into the Nether. She will never be safe unless she finds out why the Trolls need non-magics and who is smuggling them into the Nether.

To get her answer, Aramina will be forced to face an evil that's had a chance to grow, and to defeat it, she'll need a different kind of magic. The kind she'll only find within herself.

That is if she can finally face her demons, and if Roane's secret doesn't get her killed first.

********************************

Author's Note: Please Read

 As with all of my stories on here, this is a FIRST DRAFT and it's something I wrote for myself with no intention of ever sharing it, but here we are lol I still hope you enjoy it. 

This story is set in the same world as Finvarra's Circus, just many years in the future. NETHER is a standalone book (meaning you don't need to have read Finvarra's Circus to understand the book) but if you have read Finvarra's Circus, then this is how the end of Finvarra's Circus affected the magical world.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy NETHER and as always please vote and comment :) 

Hugs,

Monica

PS- A huge thanks to Alice_Iceflower for the amazing cover!