Secret revealed

December

Your POV:

Ever since you started hogwarts, life couldn't be better except for one thing. You were half cat. A nebelung cat to be exact. You had to put a glamour charm everyday, to cover your ears, eyes, and your tail. You didn't want anyone thinking you were some kind of freak. So you acted like everyone else. You loved to read and write, so you were basically put in Ravenclaw because of your intelligence. You were smart from your human side and your cat side. The only person who knew your secret was yourself, professor McGonagall (since her animagus is a cat) and the sorting hat. No one else knew, even the great Dumbledore! You had this habit of walking through the great halls at night everyday without being caught, that was one of the perks you had from a cat, no one could hear you coming. You made your way to the astronomy tower to look up at the stars, you always found that peaceful. Then when you were tired you walked back to your dorm, but all that changed today when a student found out about your secret. You were walking down the stairs from the astronomy tower when you crashed into someone, you both fell and you landed on the person chest. Since you had cat eyes, you had night vision so you were able to see who it was. Draco Malfoy. You quickly got off and hoped to run away until he grabbed your wrist. He turned you around and gasped when he saw it was you. Before he had a chance to say anything, you quickly slip from his grasp and ran at the speed of light. You turned your head around and saw Draco still standing there frozen on what he saw. While you were running, you were crying. Someone had found out your secret, and it had to be someone extremely popular that loves to brag. You knew that Draco would be telling the whole school about this so, you would have to survive all the names they would be calling you tomorrow.

Draco POV:

Since I've been to hogwarts, I ruled the school. My great-great grandfather ruled the school, my great- grandfather ruled he school, my grandfather ruled the school, my father ruled the school and now I rule the school. Basically the Malfoys ruled the school. Today, I wanted to take a walk around hogwarts, it was midnight and nobody would be up. I was walking to the astronomy tower because what I heard from the older students, that at night time, its peaceful. As I was walking up the stairs, someone crashed into me which lead us to both falling down. Whoever crashed was on my chest but quickly reacted, the person got up and wanted to run away until I grabbed the person wrist. I turned him or her around and saw it was y/n  l/n. A beautiful, smart and wise Ravenclaw. But one thing was off, she had, grey cat ears, yellow eyes and a grey tail. That left me to wonder, is she half human, half animal. I kept looking at her and since the moon was shining, I was able to identify which kind of breed she was, a nebelung cat. One of the softest and rarest cat in the world, the fur is known for feeling silky. They are also known for being affectionate and playful, and especially intelligent. Maybe that's why she got sorted into Ravenclaw. Y/n quickly got out of my grasp, and ran. I was left to stand there feeling shock or happy, perhaps both. I was shock that she was half animal, and never told anyone but also happy because now I'm falling for this girl.