Detention

McGonagall POV:

It was quite strange to see mr.Malfoy in the corridors this late. He never walks late at night. I knew something had to be up so I asked him "Mr.Malfoy, care to explain why you were out so late" then he said "I just wanted to take a stroll, without people bothering me" "it's a girl isn't it?" "Yes" I wondered for a minute before taking a sniff in the classroom, mr.malfoy looked at me funny but I was able to smell y/n scent on him, then I said "so, have you been visiting y/n" "why professor! Why would you think I would mess with a filthy half-blood!" He tried to cover up his lie but it didn't work, I was able to sense him lying "mr.malfoy! Do not lie to me! I know you have been hanging out with her because I can smell her scent!" "Alright professor, you got me. Yesterday I was with y/n in the astronomy tower. We were only talking and how did you smell her on me?" "You know my animagus is a cat, once you are an animagus, you have the ability of that animal. And what gives you the right to spend time with my granddaughter?" Soon his face fell open, I guess y/n forgot to tell him that her mother was my daughter so that makes her my granddaughter. "If you were paying attention to the sorting you would've have known her last name instead of making her last name up. Ever since her father got divorce with my daughter, she has taken her mothers last name instead of fathers. Her name is y/n McGonagall. Now, since you are a snake, I expect you to be gentle with my eagle otherwise I will pounce on you like a lion should do!" He nodded his head as a way of saying yes then I said "ok you can leave" he looked at me like I was crazy because detention should be longer than half an hour, but he got up anyway and left with a smile knowing that I approve of both of them being together.

Draco POV:

Since I had detention with McGonagall tonight, I may as well do as what she says so I can see y/n. When I entered, I waited for her tell me what to do instead, she made me sit down and talk about y/n l/n. I thought it was kind of weird talking about y/n with a professor. We were talking until she said "what gives you the right to spend time with my granddaughter?" My mouth fell open when she said granddaughter, then she said "If you were paying attention to the sorting you would've have known her last name instead of making her last name up. Ever since her father got divorce with my daughter, she has taken her mothers last name instead of fathers. Her name is y/n McGonagall. Now, since you are a snake, I expect you to be gentle with my eagle otherwise I will pounce on you like a lion should do!" It was true of what she said, I never paid attention to the sorting or Dumbledore speech. Then she told me to leave, my detention was talking, best detention ever!