We meet again

Draco POV:

It's been a few weeks and I still can't get y/n off of my mind. I've been wanting to talk to one of the girls about it but I just don't have the courage. Maybe not one of the Slytherin girls, perhaps another girl from a different house. I'm really starting to regret this but I might talk to mudblood granger about this. As I was walking through the halls, I spotted y/n, I immediately knew that she had a glamour charm, she didn't want people to know about her. I quickly walked away and looked for granger. As always, I found her in the library. I quickly walked up to her and said "granger" she looked up and said "Malfoy, what do you want. Here to tease me because I'm a mudblood" then I shook my head and said "no, I'm here because I need advice, girl advice" she then gestured towards a seat and shut her book, I sat down and she nodded for me to continue "well, I know this might be awkward but I have a crush on y/n l/n, and I don't know what to do" then she said "so you have a crush on the Ravenclaw, well..." but she got cut off with a "Hermione there.... Malfoy! what are you doing with mione!" Came the voice of weasley, then she quickly said "I must go but be yourself around her. That's the best advice I can give you" then she quickly ran over to where potter and weasley were. I thought about what she said and waited till dinner. Soon dinner arrived and I made a note only for y/n to read. While I was walking to the Slytherin table, I threw the paper as a way to annoy her as it hits her face, I sat down and she nodded. Yes! I'm going to see her tonight at the astronomy tower. When it was midnight, I walked to the tower and saw her sitting looking outside towards the stars, half way through the stairs she heard me, she didn't even bother to turn around because she sensed it was me "hello Draco, are you here to make fun of me since I'm half human and half animal" then I shook my head and said "no, I haven't even told the school about you. Instead I wanted to keep your secret. And I also think it's quite cool to be half animal! Anyway, Christmas is coming up and I'm wondering if you are going to stay?" She nodded her head and said "indeed I am staying, since not very many people would be here, scratch that! nobody is staying here, only the professors. If you like, I can be in my regular form, which is half animal and half human?" "I would love that very much, and since you told me that we would be the only ones here, do the professors know about your secret?" "Only McGonagall, since her animagus is a cat and she was able to sense me, I might tell the professor about my secrets" I nodded my head and said "well, goodnight   Y/n" I gave y/n a kiss on the cheek before leaving and winking at her. As I was walking I stopped at the bottom and hid, I hid in a broom closet, which had lots of dust so my smell would be covered up with all the dust. I hear y/n come down and whispered "Draco, I know your still there, hiding in a broom closet. I just want to say thank you" then she walked away. I had a smile upon my face while walking away. Apparently, I bumped into professor McGonagall "mr.malfoy! Detention for walking around the corridors at night! With me!" The detention was worth it because I got to see y/n, now I'm really falling for her!