•Six•

At the top is the cover Twenty One Pilots did on the song "Cant Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis Presley. This is how Jacob sang it/played it. It's so cute ^.^

•Six•

I pulled nervously at the collar of the black button up shirt Ella chose for me as I searched for the familiar crazy haired boy in the crowded coffee shop. I was totally out of my comfort zone. How did I ever expect this to run smoothly if I only had one friend and she did all the talking for me? When I didn't see Levi anywhere among the loud and busy shop, I decided that leaving would be the best idea. I would avoid anything embarrassing that I would most definitely do if I stayed.

Just as I was about to exit, I felt a small hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was met with an unknown petite, Asian girl smiling widely at me. Her big brown eyes gleamed with excitement.

"You must be Kit! I'm Angela, we talked on the phone yesterday. Levi and the rest of the gang are over there." She exclaimed pointing to a group of friends in the far corner. I noticed a red faced Levi looking everywhere but in my direction as the rest of them laughed at him.

"Thanks." I responded blankly. A flicker of disappointment flashed in her eyes like she was expecting me to be more enthusiastic but she perked up again and grabbed my arm. Her Raven shoulder length hair bobbed up and down as she dragged me to the table. I almost tripped on a little boy's foot. When we made it to the table, a hazel eyed boy with an easygoing smile stood up and gave me a huge hug. Due to the sudden affection, my arms stayed limp on my sides as I waited for him to retract himself from me.

"Raj stop being so damn creepy. You just met him." An African american girl with dark purple, curly hair screeched. Multiple piercings adorned her smooth face. She smiled at me and patted the space between her and Levi. I hesitantly sat down.

"Hey I'm Kiara and this Raven," She greeted and pointed at a ginger haired girl who gave me a bright smile. Dark freckles were scattered across her nose and her bright green eyes glowed with warmth as she stared back at me. Raj put an arm around her and held her close. She cuddled into his arms as Kiara spoke again, "and you know Levi of course." She said in a suggestive manner before ruffling his  hair. He smiled at me shyly and pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. His crazy patterned sweater stood out like a sore thumb even around his interesting friends. I began to wonder what the story was behind all his sweater wearing.

"Hey." He beamed. Before I could reply, Angela let out an excited yell and pointed at the stage in front of the coffee shop. Levi's attention diverted to the stage much to my disappointment and relief.

"Jacob's about to sing!" she squealed. Much to my confusion, a tall girl with a boy cut walked on the stage. Her jeans were tattered and she wore a loose grey t-shirt. I noticed a mahogany ukulele by her side. She sat on the stool and looked around the audience. Her eyes focused right on Angela and she winked.

"Hey guys, i'm Jacob and i'm going to be singing 'I Can't Help Falling in Love with You by Elvis Presley. This song is dedicated to my girlfriend because I love her with all my heart."

"THAT'S MY BOY!" Raj yelled and clapped. Jacob rolled his eyes and chuckled. I suddenly understood. Jacob was transgender. A sudden wave of guilt washed over me for thinking the wrong pronouns and assuming his gender. He smiled brightly and began to play some chords on his ukulele. His voice soon followed and I was amazed at how good he sounded. His smooth voice was the only thing that could be heard as everyone became silent.

When he played his last chord and his voice faded, everyone stood up and gave around of applause. He gave everyone a huge smile and muttered a thank you. As soon as he got off the stage, Angela scurried over to him. She hugged him tightly right before kissing him right on the lips. It was a soft, loving kiss that made me feel like I was watching something so personal. She grabbed his right hand and dragged him towards the table. Raj stood up and grabbed Jacob's shoulders.