Training with Shadow

Shadow teaches me how to use a swords "your slouching Lunna, you don't want to slouch or else your opponent will do this" Shadow runs behind me and holds the sword up to my neck. "hehehe" Shadow looks at me suspiciously, I flip over him and hold my sword up to his neck. "nice!" Shadow pets my head which my tail wag. "you like that, don't you?" I nod "so what are you going to teach next?" I can tell he's thinking. While he's distracted I tackle him and sit on this back "woh!" He may be better at fighting but I'm stronger and faster than him "gotta" we both start laughing "yeah you got me" I'm surprised that Shadow can still put up with me, "how are you able to put up with me after all this years?" He just smiles at me "someone has to" I give him evil look, but I still laugh "can you get off me now?" just then i realize that I'm still on top of him, "oh yeah sorry" I stand up and help him up. "when's the next time your on duty?" He looks sad "two days and I'm not just going on duty I'm heading out to war" I feel my heart drop "your going to war?" I can my eyes starting to water "don't cry I promise I'll be back" he wipes away my tears and hugs me, I hug him back. "all of a sudden we hear the door start to open and we break our hug, and quickly grab our swords. "Princess, Shadow the queen and the king request your appearance.