Training with Shadow part 2 and introduction

We arrived at the training grounds "there's no way a princess can beat a guardian.....is there?" Me and Shadow nod at each other and grab swords "who ever said she was going to beat me" Shadow and his big mouth. Then I attacked well he was distracted or so I thought he spun around and block my attack. Everyone's eyes widened "think you could attack me so easily did you? I didn't get to be the best of the best by getting distracted easily" I hate when he torments me "your the best huh?" It seems like that red echinacea is easily impressed, wait if I can't attack Shadow with a sword then I'll do a little hand to hand combat. I use my foot to swipe at his feet making him fall onto his back "you were saying something Shadow?" Oh yeah I beat him, wait I beat him? The guy I've been trying to beat for the past 13 years "way are you so shocked?" I'm speechless "I actually beat you, I've been trying to beat you for the past 13 years" I'm still shocked "shouldn't you be happy then?" Yeah I should be but I'm not "wait she's been trying to beat you for 13 years!?" Looks like that silver hedgehog is surprised like me, "I think I broke her" I'm still speechless "I have a feeling you did" seriously blue hedgehog " by the way what are your names?" How rude they never introduced themselves "oh right, my name is Amy, The purple cat is Blaze, The white bat is Rouge, The blue hedgehog is Sonic, The silver hedgehog is well Silver, and The red echinacea is Knuckles" well at least I know the name of the hedgehog I'm gonna kill “well you probably already know our names but my name Shadow and stemming wolf is princess Lunna but she likes to be called Lunna"