Prolouge

Before you start, here's a fair warning. If you don't like the main character being a weak female then don't read. She'll get stronger throughout the story but if you don't like a weak female lead then don't read. Just a warning.

I hope you like my book, Best Friends. Enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to go home, it probably isn't safe walking home right now. It's dark, already. I looked around and noticed nobody else was around. That's good, I guess. So nobody can bother me!

"Great." I said when all of the books fell on the floor. As I went to pick up my books, I felt something pinch my behind.

I thought I was alone. This is bad, what should I do? I haven't worked out in a while. Please be smaller than me. Someone nice please come help me.

"Nice ass." A deep voice said. I turned around and saw a blondie smirking.

"I-I was just going home." I said griping onto my books. He pushed me against the house, putting both arms next to my body.

"I want to have some fun with you." He whispered in my ear. I can smell the beer in his breath. He must be drunk.

"Please let me go." I whimpered helplessly. The man flexed his muscles, trying to empress me. But only managed to scare me even more.

"Now now." He said leaving trails of kisses down my neck.

"Stop." I said trying to push him away. Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes.

"So cute like a button." He said slipping his hand up my shirt. I felt his cold hands cup my boobs.

"Someone help me, please." I cried and tried to push him away. The stranger pinned my hands above my head and silenced me with his lips.

"Boobs and an ass. Nice." The man licked his nasty lips. I cried not wanting my first kiss to be this way.

Someone help me!

"Let her go." A lighter voice said. The stranger pulled away, finally letting me breath. I started to cough, making them look at me.

"Now what do we have here? Do you want to join the fun." He said smirking. I whimpered when his nasty mouth gave me a mark on my neck. I looked over at the girl with a helpless look.

She smirked at me and focused back at the stranger who attacked me.

"Please let me go." I panted like dog. The stranger smirked down at me. He put down one of his hands, just when I was about to push him away he used one hand to pin both of mine.

"Stop." I whimpered. The older man used his free hand to unclip and take off my bra. Instinctively, I tried to pick it back up.

"Let her go. Before you get yourself more hurt." The girl said cracking her fist. The blondie quickly took off my shirt, leaving me topless.

I sobbed and wanted to kill myself. I've never felt so defenseless in my life. So exposed to the outside world.

"That's it." The girl said and punched the guy straight in the face. The guy finally let me go. Slowly I slid down against the house, sobbing. I covered my boobs with my books.

After a few grunts and a body being thrown on the floor. A slightly larger hand was in front of my face. I looked up still crying.

"He's unconscious, Baby, don't worry." The girl said. I nodded and took her hand.

"T-t-thank y-you." I said sniffling. The girl smirked and pulled me into a hug.

"Shh your safe now." The girl said smiling. "My name is Jasmine."

"I-I'm-"

"Kayla. I know." She smiled so beautifully. Jasmine took her jacket off and put it around me.

"H-he j-just came at me." I said crying. Jasmine comforted me, drawing circles on my back.

"It's okay. He's not going to be messing with you anymore." Jasmine said and kissed my forehead.

"T-thank you." I said clinging onto her shirt.

"What's your bra size? I'll buy you a new one." Jasmine said looking down at my still exposed boobs. I tried to cover them.

Blushing I said just above a whisper, "34D. Please don't make fun of me."

"Why would I make fun of you?" Jasmine asked using her finger to lift up my head and made me look at her.

"The kids at school make fun of my boobs since they're bigger than everyone else's. And they would call me a slut." I said looking down on shame. That's probably why the man attacked me. The boys at school would always pull me in a corner and start touching me.

Worst of all when the teachers find out, they blame me.

"Shh. It's okay. I can make them stop. And I'm not going to make fun of you. Come, I'll take you to my place." Jasmine said. "My family should be home."

"Thank you." I said looking down. Jasmine smiled and ruffled my hair.

"No problem, baby."

Jasmine has been my best friend ever since that day. She even gave me a bra with her name on it, literally. I transferred to her school because the kids at mine were bullying me so much and made me want to kill myself. Jasmine and her family helped me through all of it, while mine just sat back and laughed at me.

She's like a sister to me. But lately, I've been feeling something more than sisterly love.

We can't love each other, that would be crazy. We're just...Best Friends.