Chapter 9

The events leading up to this moment were making me hassy. Why was I doing this again? Because it would make you and Jasmine official in your heart if you told your family about us.

You love her right? Of cource! She stole my heart the moment I saw her.

"Kayla you said you had to tell us something. Hurry up because I have more important things to do then sit here with you." My dad said sitting down on the couch where my brother and mother are at.

Zero, my older brother, gave me a death glare. I gulped and looked over at my evil biological mother.

"Are you deaf or something?" My dad yelled. He gave me a deadly glare and turned towards the family.

"Okay." I said just above a whisper. The glares were making me anxious.

"Are you going to say something you slut!" My mom snapped. She got off the sofa and stalked towards me as if I were her prey.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down and took a deep breath. Just tell them already! Spit it out!

A stinging feeling arose from my cheek. My face was turned to the side.

"You better spit it out before I beat the shit out of you. I have more important things to do." My brother said with his hands in fist.

This isn't how people would expect their coming out moment to their parents. I nodded and looked back up at my brother in the eyes.

"I'm in love with a girl named Jasmine." I said looking back down. My brother stepped forward making me flinch.

"A girl? You? Two girls?" My brother said shaking his head.

"No. No. No. You're not. I did not raise some faggot!" My dad yelled getting up from the sofa.

Did he just call me a faggot? My own father.

"You didn't raise me at all! My brother did for the first 13 years then all of you started beating me up! That isn't raising me!" I screamed at them, getting sudden confidence.

"You will not talk to me like that!" My father yelled giving me the best glare possible.

"I can talk to you however I want to talk to you! You are not my father! Parents do not beat their kids up whenever they have a bad day! Parents are suppose to be happy when their kids love somebody!" I screamed. Just when I was about to continue my father punched me in the stomach.

Once I was on the ground my brother joined in and started to kick me in the stomach. After a few kicks blood was dripping out of my mouth and ribs.

"Help!" I screamed. Laugher filled the room. Evil laughter from my mom.

"Help? The only person you should be screaming to is God. And thats for forgiveness. Not mercy." My moms heels clicked against the floor, slowly walking towards me.

"I'm sorry but I-I love her. And I can't stop loving her." I said crying. My fragil body when into a circle to block some of the kicks. I'm going to die. I know I am.

Nobody is coming to save me.

"You're worthless!" Zero yelled. I sobbed even harder and looked at our door.

"Stop! Please!" I cried. My dad lifted me up by the collar and forced me to look up at him.

"Shut up bitch. You chose this path when you started to love Jasmine! You chose to be gay! A fag!" He yelled and punched me in the face. My body fell on the floor, a cracking sound filled the room. Pain in my ribs arose.

I screamed out in pain and held my ribs. It hurts!

"You like the sound of that! The pain of suffering!" My brother yelled to ny sadistic mother and father.

"Please." I whimpered.

Somebody.

Just one person.

Come help me.