Chapter 1

Happy New Years guys 2016!
-------------------------------------------------

Jealousy. My heart was full of it as I watched my best friend kiss him. He's the lead singer of the most popular band in school.

Yes he may be one of my only friends, but still. I'm happy that my best friend found happiness, but why with him?

"Hey!" I said pulling on a fake smile. Jasmine does deserve happiness, I mean all she does it help and protect me. But I wish she was kissing me, not him.

Wait! What am I saying!

"Sup." Henry smiled and ruffled my hair. Mentally I sighed, but in reality I pouted and tried to fix my hair.

"I just finished brushing it." I said glancing over at Jasmine. She smiled and hugged me.

"Hi, anyone bothering you?" She whispered in my ear. It's been about a year since I was almost raped.

"No." I said looking down, using my maroon colored hair to cover my face.

"Did you dye your hair again? It looked lighter in the bangs part." Jasmine said. My mind was focused at her beautiful face. I loved everything about her, the way her hair was parted to the way she walked.

"Hm?" I asked returning my focus.

"I asked if you dyed your hair again, Baby." Jasmine asked cupping my cheek in her hand. She had her little concerned face on.

"Um, yeah. I dyed my bangs with pink highlights." I rubbed my eyes to play off me checking her out. You want to play it smooth, am I right?

"Cool." Jasmine smiled and looked over at her, yuck, boyfriend. Only if she knew what I felt for her, but it's better being closer than anyone else. I mean what good would having a crush if you barely know the person, and vise versa.

"Girls, my band and I are having a gig tonight. Wanna come?" Henry asked us. Jasmine looked over at me and shrugged.

"We'll think about it." Jasmine said. "My Baby has a curfew."

I blushed at the realization that Jasmine gave me a curfew so nothing can happen.

"I'll text you the details when you decide." Henry said and kissed Jasmine on the lips. He turned to me and gave me a fist bump.

"Bye." I said giving him a small smile. Henry then ran off with his friends as Jasmine turned to me.

"Sorry I said that you had a curfew. Even though you do." Jasmine said smirking at me. I blushed and looked down once again. Her teasing me surprising made my heart fill with joy. God, I just can't get enough of Jasmine.

"We can go if that's what you want." I said looking up at Jasmine's eyes. So dark and black.

"Are you sure?" Jasmine asked unsure. She knows me so well. I'm scared of large crowds because anyone of those people can do anything and I wouldn't know who did it because I can't see their face.

"As long as your there, I'm sure nothing's going to happen to me." I said smiling. Jasmine holds all my trust, ever since that day. I trust her more than my family.

"Okay. But your going to have to stay by my side at all times, promise?" Jasmine said holding out her pinky.

"Promise." I said sealing the deal.

Two words to describe Jasmine's outfit. Totally Hot. She was stunning, just hot, just I can't describe it.

Jasmine, only if I can tell you how that beautiful black dress fits you so well. Her boobs looks so huge and the length of the dress is so short.

"Damn." I said amazed. Jasmine laughed and looked at herself in the mirror.

"You've gotten confident over this year." Jasmine said smiling. "I'm proud of you."

I blushed and looked down as I felt my heart race. Can she hear it? Am I stupid or what? Of course she can't hear my heart beat.

"Thanks." I said putting the hair in my face behind my ear.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jasmine asked. "If you really don't want to do this we can just stay home."

"No. No. I'm fine." I said smiling. Jasmine smiled back at me and grabbed my hand. It's surprising on how much Jasmine's parents trust her.

"Bye mom. Bye dad." Jasmine said giving them hugs.

"Don't do drugs and have sex. But if you have sex use a condom." Jasmine's mom said kissing her cheek. The mom turned to me and smiled. "Make sure Jasmine doesn't get into an trouble."

"Okay." I said giving her a small smile. She pulled me into a hug and sighed.

"See you later." She said as her husband turned to me.

"Be safe kiddo." He smiled and turned to his daughter. "Take care of her."

"I will dad." Jasmine said and basically pulled me out of the house. I love her family.

"I'll try not to be a burden." I said just above a whisper to Jasmine. She smiled and shook her head.

"Just stay by my side, that's all you need to do. Do you have your phone?" She asked getting my phone out of my purse.

"Yes." I said smiling. Jasmine pulled me under her arm and sighed.

"What would you ever do without me, Baby." Jasmine said unlocking her car.

"We both have experienced that much. I don't like the." I said shivering in fear and disgust.

"Don't worry about that stuff. Like I said, I'm here and you're never going to go through that again." Jasmine said sounding all determine. "Unless it's with someone you like."

That's not going to happen, because I like you. The temptation to kiss her was growing strong.

"Thanks for protecting me all these years." I said blushing. To be honest, I wouldn't of been her if it wasn't for Jasmine. Would of hung myself long ago.

"It's only been a year, that feels so weird. Because it only feels like yesterday when I saw those beautiful boobs of yours. I'm so jealous, why can't mine be that big?" She said poking my boobs. "What do you do? Massage them?"

"Yours are the perfect size. I've always wanted a C cup." I said looking down at my "knockers" like the kids at my old school called them.

"Okay we're here." Jasmine said parking the car. "Let's stop talking about boobs. And stop thinking about your past."

"How-"

"A year Kayla. I've known you for a year and I wasn't born yesterday." Jasmine said getting out of the car. Before I was able to open the door Jasmine did it for me.

"Thanks but I could of did that by myself you know?" I said giving her a side smile. Jasmine held out her hand and shrugged.

"Okay, so what? Come on my boyfriend awaits."

I sighed and looked at the large place with so much people.

I can sense the drama ahead.