Chapter 13

5 years later (Jasmine-23 Kayla-22)

I smiled as I looked at the beautiful house in front of us. Jasmine turned her head and smiled at me. I'm in love.

"Should we buy it?" I asked squeezing her hand. Jasmine smiled and nodded her head at me.

"Yes. We will if thats what you want." Jasmine said turning towards me. I smiled and turned towards her. Both of us had humongous smiled on our faces.

"I love you." I said hugging the love if my life. Jasmine smiled and kissed my earlobe

"It isn't over yet. I have to show you something." Jasmine whispered in my ear. "Come on."

"I feel bad now because I don't have anything planned." I said looking down.

"Don't worry baby. Just leave all the suprises to me. Remember you were the one who propsed to me." Jasmine said smiling. I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine but I'm going to do something that's going to blow your mind away." I said smirking and kissed Jasmine.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and pushed her against our new house.

"I hope you didn't think this was going to last for long, baby face." Jasmine said biting my ear and turned us around. My back pressed against the rough house.

"We have to go sign the papers." I moaned when Jasmine sucked my neck.

"Okay but I'm going to get you later." Jasmine said licking over the spot she sucked.

"I love you." I said smiling. Jasmine said it back and walked me inside the house. The lady smiled and showed us around for the hundredth time.

"We'll take it." Jasmine said smiling and turned towards me. I blushed and looked down, as Jasmine signed the papers I played with our intertwined hands.

"Okay now you seen to sign rignt here and here for me baby." Jasmine said pointing towards a few lines. I signed underneath Jasmine's name four times then put the pen back down.

"Alright thank you ladies. I hope you enjoy this house." The lady said smiling. I nodded and looked up at Jasmine.

"Thank you." Jasmine said shaking the lady's hand. I turned towards Jasmine and hugged her tightly.

"Our new home." I said smiling. Jasmine smiled then picked me up and carried me towards the car.

"Lets go." Jasmine locked the dooe behind us. She gently put me down in the car and buckled my seat belt. I blushed and opened her door.

"I still can't get used to you buckling my seat belt after 5 years." I said fidling with my hands. My new last name is Hunterson then my last name.

"Turn around." Jasmine said gently turning me around. Once I did I felt a silky texture covering my eyes.

"Who turned off the sun?" I joked. Jasmine laughed and sped off to our secret destination. It felt like hours to where we were driving. The urge to ask 'are we there yet' burned in my mind. I'm not as patient as many think I am.

"We're here." Jasmine said turning off and getting out of the car. A soft hand caressed my thigh then took off the blind fold.

"Where are we?" I asked Jasmine a little confused.

"We're at the place we first met." She said grabbing my hand. I looked at our surroundings and shook my head.

"I think you might of got the wrong place. I met you behind a house in an alley. We're in some kind of clearing. A secret garden almost." I said licking my lips.

"After 6 years this is what they've done with the place." Jasmine said smiling. I looked at her shocked then back at the secret garden.

"No way." I said smiling. This is what happened? No wonder. "How? Why?"

"Guess I blow you away." Jasmine said flipping her hair. I smiled and shook my head.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked sitting down. Jasmine took something rubbery out of her pocket.

"We've been through many things these past few years. And I want you to write down everything bad you're still holding in your heart." Jasmine said giving me a sharpy.

"How many things?" I asked opening the marker. She shrug and told me as much as I wanted.

Sighing, I started my list. After I was done Jasmine smiled at me.

"Now blow up the ballon." Jasmine said blowing up hers quickly. I did after some struggle and let Jasmine tie it.

"Now what?" I asked holding the balloon. She smiled and let her balloon fly up in the sky.

"Let go." She said smiling. I looked over at her flying balloon and Jasmine herself. Let go.

Once I did a feeling of relief filled inside of me. It felt as if this big bag of regrets, pain and sorrow was suddenly gone. As if I didn't have anymore shit in bagage.

"I love you." Jasmine said. I smiled and kissed her.

Jasmine might be the best thing on Earth that ever happened to me.